Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

I would imagine Fekir is the fourth forward. He's closer in playing style to Firmino than he is to anyone currently in Liverpool's midfield. Liverpool don't play 4-2-3-1 as shown above, it's a 4-3-3 so you end up with a midfield three of some combination of Henderson, Fabinho, Keita and Ox and a front three of some combination of Salah, Mane, Bobby and Fekir then you've got players like Milner, Lallana and Gini as extra options for rotation.

Adding these players, when the squad is fit it's pretty stacked, but the way Klopp plays, the squad is never fit.

More cup players would be positive, Milner will be cup captain next season as I assume he winds down, there's a second string defence in there somewhere and you can throw Karius out on the pitch then, Danny Ings and what not playing up front. It's a solid enough team to see them through the non vs PL stages of cups, which would be really important. Early and midlate season.

4 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

Adding these players, when the squad is fit it's pretty stacked, but the way Klopp plays, the squad is never fit.

name me a football team where every player is 100% fit for every game?

48 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Must be after a new contract.

He does only have 2 years left on his current deal!

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Man Utd are close to signing Porto right back Diogo Dalot.

Supposedly Porto are livid as they wouldn't have let Perriera go if they though Dalot had intentions of leaving. Supposedly his agent kept postponing meetings between the player and the club over a new deal. 

What's that I hear? Why, it's the sound of Chelsea haggling over a 4 million euros discount on a new manager's release clause that expires today. 

Because that 4 million euros will be super-vital to have saved the next time we decide to piss away £20m+ on a midfielder who will never play a game. :rolleyes: