Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

I had a dream last night that Buffon signed for Burnley, so that will definitely be happening.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Ryan Fredericks could be going to West Ham if reports are to be believed. 

Some Fulham fans are worried about this. I don't actually think he is as good as all that, so am neither here nor there on that rumour. 

2 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Aren't you badly in need of a central midfielder though? I mean, Pogba, Matic, Herrera isn't going to get the job done is it?

Pogba, Matic, Herrera, McTominay, Fosu-Mensah is a midfield five I am more than happy with. Especially if we keep elbows as well. A better manager than Jose could win the league with the squad we have.

Just now, MadJack said:

Pogba, Matic, Herrera, McTominay, Fosu-Mensah is a midfield five I am more than happy with. Especially if we keep elbows as well. A better manager than Jose could win the league with the squad we have.

I'm not convinced you can overturn City with that midfield. 

5 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I'm not convinced you can overturn City with that midfield. 

That's fair, but I think we could, if we had a manager who would attack and luck went a bit more our way. We do need investment in the team, I guess, but I'm not sure I'd be focussing on the midfield - unless we're going for someone who is a clear upgrade on what we've already got - like Milinkovic-Savic from Lazio would be.

I'm all in on signing Bale though, which is a ridiculous thing that I want to happen just because.

I completely agree with your point on another manager getting more out of the team than Mourinho though, especially from an attacking sense. Sanchez scoring three goals in what, 17 games? That’s completely down to Mourinho’s style of play to me.

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

United are expected to complete the deal for Fred today. I cannot wait to see how cringeworthy the unveiling will be.

Everyone in authentic Flinstones costumes is what I'm hoping.