Old School Poster

kurgan

Hey guys...

@=BK= has been doing a wonderful job doing some of the old school wrestling posters that you might see in the stores around local wrestling shows (examples attached below) for my SMW diary over at the Dome.  Unfortunately, he is unable to work out time to do my next arena show, so I am asking if anyone here has the ability to whip one up for me before my next show.  It is a bit time sensitive as I am in a contest (Clapgarage) and with an impending vacation this weekend, I need to post on Friday.

If you can help me out, I will give you all the credit in the world when I post it, and be ever thankful.  The Card is below in the spoilers tag, and if you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them.  Thanks in advance!!!

Spoiler

SMW presents: Fire on the Mountain

August 26, 1995 in Johnson City, TN

Freedom Hall--Doors open at 6; Bell time 7

1) Main Event-- Steel Cage match AND #1 Contender for SMW TItle

Tommy 'Wildfire' Rich vs. Hammer w/ Sentry

2) Semi-Main Event--

The Rock and Roll Express vs. State Patrol (Lt. Gaylord and Sgt. Farmer) w/ The Trooper

3) Grudge Match--

Brad Armstrong  w/The New Midnight Express vs. Reis w/ The Flock

4) D'Lo vs. Killer Kyle w/ Da Gangstas

5) Headbangers vs. The Andersons

Fan Fest at 3:30 in Freedom Hall annex--Meet and Greet with: Brad Armstrong, The Midnight Express, Tommy Rich, and the Rock and Roll Express also 3 LIVE MATCHES!!!

unnamed.jpg

5a769b8f144ed_SMWposter.thumb.png.aec5d030560085f5ff834d312f896aa2.png

• Like 2

If anyone wants the XCF template I have saved then I can provide that.

• Like 1