World Cup 2018 Prediction competition

Colly

12 minutes ago, Colly said:

Got the first five in, Gazz, MDK, Benjamin, Moses and Davidmarrio, if anyone else has sent over let me know and I'll check spam. 

Just to note, @DMo Salah missed the last 7 fixtures out, and @MDK didn't put a top scorer on. Send an update or just PM me.

Slightly weird note, I just took a copy of the spreadsheet I'm using for my mates version, and thought I'd save split seconds of time by dropping Gazz's predictions over my Gaz (presumably ECW version of Gazz). Spookily you went for the exact same semi's, winner and top scorer, though you spelled him right... 

I'll email you one across again shortly :)

5 hours ago, PanamAdam said:

@Colly it's still okay to send it in today right? I wanted to wait until the last minute in case something big happened to one of the contenders and it looks like I've been vindicated with this Spain thing.

Yep fine, I'm going to put everything together tonight and send everyone's predictions round to a) check I've not dropped a bollock (shouldn't have, just c&p'd) and b) so you can all see everyone else's. I'll post in here when that's done, but I'm happy to take any more until kickoff tomorrow. I'll be at work though so if anyone does send tomorrow can you put your Russia v Saudi prediction in the thread in the interest of transparency? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Colly said:

Yep fine, I'm going to put everything together tonight and send everyone's predictions round to a) check I've not dropped a bollock (shouldn't have, just c&p'd) and b) so you can all see everyone else's. I'll post in here when that's done, but I'm happy to take any more until kickoff tomorrow. I'll be at work though so if anyone does send tomorrow can you put your Russia v Saudi prediction in the thread in the interest of transparency? 

Thanks, I've just sent them over now.

9 hours ago, Official Collyombia said:

There's always a chance I've dropped a bollock somewhere, but I think this is the day 2 table. 

_20180615_220924.JPG

5th by way of Alphabetical order....not bad.

• Like 1