Sign in to follow this  
TheWho87

TEW16 Real World Update: June 2018

Topic will be automatically locked at 23:00

JohnnyNitro    11
10 hours ago, The Young & The Forkless said:

Stop painting yourself as the victim. It's common courtesy. Try having some.

Not at all my intention. Was simply stating my surprise at the reaction and making my point that I’m contributing how little I can as a thank you to who for his great updates, there’s a lot of others regularly posting updates here and for that I’m greatful, last thing I’d want to do is start haranguing them for one small mistake. 

I watch two wrestling shows regularly impact and Lucha Underground, up until now I’ve posted impact updates only for thewho87 as LU has been off air. In all that time I’ve posted haven’t had one word said about my posts.

despite the fact the thread already has a SPOILER WARNING I still tend to wait until after the change has aired on tv before posting which I assumed was suffice and has been until now, but as thewho87 has rightly pointed out it seems to be more a thing specific to the lucha updates, which I wouldn’t have known until i posted one would I? 

But as someone who never contributes to this thread or updates thanks for coming out of your way to insult me. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

JohnnyNitro    11

- Remove Pepper Parks (Braxton Sutter) from Impact and update his employment history. His contract expired in April 2018 and was not renewed.

- Add Gail Kim as the Head Trainer for the Dojo RISE Developing Tomorrows Women Athletes. They dont currently have a head trainer set and i noticed in my game RISE randomly signed Barry Windham to fill that role so this might be more realistic. Impact Wrestling have partnered with RISE to develop a talent line for future knockouts. This has included seminars from Gail Kim, Jimmy Jacobs, Sonjay Dutt and Scott D'Amore, the signing of some of their talent already to some recent shows and they will be taping a joint special for the GWN network. 

- Add Tenille Dashwood to Ring of Honor. She has been working there since february. I dont follow ROH but from the one match i just checked on youtube she appears to be Babyface, Old School Face (wholesome), in ring. 

JohnnyNitro    11

- Add Stone Rockwell to impact wrestling. He’s tagged with Fallah Bah on tonight’s Zero Fear ONO, has a column on impactwrestling.com and is part of the upcoming tapings, apparently josh Mathews is big on him. His gimmick is that of an adventurer ala Indian jones. So baby face, cowboy (gimmicky)? 

- change Sami Callihans gimmick in impact to loose canon it more accurately reflects his current character. 

KJE    381
14 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Not at all my intention. Was simply stating my surprise at the reaction and making my point that I’m contributing how little I can as a thank you to who for his great updates, there’s a lot of others regularly posting updates here and for that I’m greatful, last thing I’d want to do is start haranguing them for one small mistake. 

I watch two wrestling shows regularly impact and Lucha Underground, up until now I’ve posted impact updates only for thewho87 as LU has been off air. In all that time I’ve posted haven’t had one word said about my posts.

despite the fact the thread already has a SPOILER WARNING I still tend to wait until after the change has aired on tv before posting which I assumed was suffice and has been until now, but as thewho87 has rightly pointed out it seems to be more a thing specific to the lucha updates, which I wouldn’t have known until i posted one would I? 

But as someone who never contributes to this thread or updates thanks for coming out of your way to insult me. 

Here is a link to the spoiler rules. You can post updates, but just use the spoiler tag unless it has been 48 hours since it first aired.

• Thanks 1

mkpunk    97

Not sure if this was caught in TEW but I'd figure mentioning it here...

Spoiler

Sylverhawk is Jimmy Yuta/Wheeler YUTA

JohnnyNitro    11

- Add Jeff Jarrett to AAA as a heel and set him as the aaa mega champion

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cagesideseats.com/platform/amp/2018/6/4/17426008/jeff-jarrett-aaa-mega-champion-fenix-return-aaa-verano-de-escandalo-pics-wild-night-konnan-vampiro

- Add Fenix to AAA as a baby face he made his return on the same night to help Vampiro chase off the MAD stable. 

- Add Konnan to AAA as a heel and in the MAD stable as he returned disguised as la parka to help jarrett win the title. Not sure yet if that means jarrett is in MAD or just that Konnan was screwing with his nemesis konnan. 

Mattidute    0

Today was Io Shirai's final match in Stardom, she will most likely head to WWE as she did have another go at the performance center a few weeks ago if she passes the medical check this time.

Hiromi Mimura and Fuka both left the wrestling world so should be put on either Out of the Business or On Hiatus.

JohnnyNitro    11

OK found out abit more about the MAD stable in AAA. Stands for Masters Asssociation Destruction. Konnan is the leader, other members are Jeff Jarrett, Killer Kross and Juventud Guerrera who seems to be rocking a mask again BUT THIS MIGHT JUST BE FOR ENTRANCES, I CANT FIND ANY FOOTAGE OF RECENT MATCHES. 

Spoiler

- Add stable called MAD to AAA. Konnan, Jeff Jarrett, Killer Kross (Kevin Kross) and Juventud Guerrera as major members. 

- Add and Set all above members to AAA as Heel.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

JohnnyNitro    11
21 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Add Stone Rockwell to impact wrestling. He’s tagged with Fallah Bah on tonight’s Zero Fear ONO, has a column on impactwrestling.com and is part of the upcoming tapings, apparently josh Mathews is big on him. His gimmick is that of an adventurer ala Indian jones. So baby face, cowboy (gimmicky)? 

Should have mentioned, hes already in the game data but under an alter ego called Asylum. And pleasantly surprised to see theres actually a gimmick for adventurer. So set him as babyface, Adventurer (Gimmicky). 

Edited by JohnnyNitro