TEW16 Real World Update: June 2018

20 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Set KM (Kevin Matthews) and Fallah Bah as a babyface in Impact. What initially started as fat shaming of Fallah Bah has morphed into funny training vignettes and now an unlikely comedy duo tag team between the two with KM now babyface like Fallah. 

- Create a tag-team of KM and Fallah Bah in Impact Wrestling. I'd set them as individuals, Experience Low, formation date May 2018

So maybe ignore this they literally just split up on last nights impact. Fml! 😀

everyone of the Lucha Underground updates was something that has already aired on tv, same with my impact updates not sure why they should be spoiler tagged  tbh 

19 hours ago, Tyrone said:

Please put that in spoiler tags, @JohnnyNitro

1 hour ago, JohnnyNitro said:

everyone of the Lucha Underground updates was something that has already aired on tv, same with my impact updates not sure why they should be spoiler tagged  tbh 

I believe it's the issue that it only just aired, I don't careabout spoilers myself but I believe the rule of thimb is spoiler tag it if it happened that week.

Damn,  i do the impact updates pretty much as they air and no-one bats an eyelid - maybe im the only one that watches? :) In my defence i'm only trying to help and this is a place to post things/changes that have happened for updates to the game if you don't want spoilers for your shows wtf are you looking in this thread for as its a pretty good place to find them? I'll just not bother posting updates for other shows then, someone else can take the flak for it! ill stick to what i know best. 

Some updates from last nights impact:

- Further to my previous post then, keep Fallah Bah face and keep KM heel. 

- Change El Hijo Del Fantasma to Babyface, Comick Book Hero (Wholesome) - he was still set as heel in the db from that GFW/AAA feud a while back but has been face for a good while now. 

- Add Kevin Kross to Impact under the name Killer Kross - Heel,  Monster (Brute), In Ring

46 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Damn,  i do the impact updates pretty much as they air and no-one bats an eyelid - maybe im the only one that watches? :) In my defence i'm only trying to help and this is a place to post things/changes that have happened for updates to the game if you don't want spoilers for your shows wtf are you looking in this thread for as its a pretty good place to find them? I'll just not bother posting updates for other shows then, someone else can take the flak for it! ill stick to what i know best.

I think it's more for Lucha Undreground, some people cant get access to it straight away, When it comes to Impact I think you could post the whole TV tapings in an open post and nobody would give a shit.

I'd just say if you post anything Lucha Undreground, and please do since I don't have access to their TV and can't be arsed hunting it down, just put it in a spoiler tag and just label it Lucha Undreground spoilers, I'll still get it and others won't complain, even though the thread is tagged ass containing spoilers so they enter at their own risk.

2 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Some updates from last nights impact:

- Further to my previous post then, keep Fallah Bah face and keep KM heel. 

- Change El Hijo Del Fantasma to Babyface, Comick Book Hero (Wholesome) - he was still set as heel in the db from that GFW/AAA feud a while back but has been face for a good while now. 

- Add Kevin Kross to Impact under the name Killer Kross - Heel,  Monster (Brute), In Ring

Stop painting yourself as the victim. It's common courtesy. Try having some.

10 hours ago, The Young & The Forkless said:

Stop painting yourself as the victim. It's common courtesy. Try having some.

Not at all my intention. Was simply stating my surprise at the reaction and making my point that I’m contributing how little I can as a thank you to who for his great updates, there’s a lot of others regularly posting updates here and for that I’m greatful, last thing I’d want to do is start haranguing them for one small mistake. 

I watch two wrestling shows regularly impact and Lucha Underground, up until now I’ve posted impact updates only for thewho87 as LU has been off air. In all that time I’ve posted haven’t had one word said about my posts.

despite the fact the thread already has a SPOILER WARNING I still tend to wait until after the change has aired on tv before posting which I assumed was suffice and has been until now, but as thewho87 has rightly pointed out it seems to be more a thing specific to the lucha updates, which I wouldn’t have known until i posted one would I? 

But as someone who never contributes to this thread or updates thanks for coming out of your way to insult me. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

- Remove Pepper Parks (Braxton Sutter) from Impact and update his employment history. His contract expired in April 2018 and was not renewed.

- Add Gail Kim as the Head Trainer for the Dojo RISE Developing Tomorrows Women Athletes. They dont currently have a head trainer set and i noticed in my game RISE randomly signed Barry Windham to fill that role so this might be more realistic. Impact Wrestling have partnered with RISE to develop a talent line for future knockouts. This has included seminars from Gail Kim, Jimmy Jacobs, Sonjay Dutt and Scott D'Amore, the signing of some of their talent already to some recent shows and they will be taping a joint special for the GWN network. 

- Add Tenille Dashwood to Ring of Honor. She has been working there since february. I dont follow ROH but from the one match i just checked on youtube she appears to be Babyface, Old School Face (wholesome), in ring. 

- Add Stone Rockwell to impact wrestling. He’s tagged with Fallah Bah on tonight’s Zero Fear ONO, has a column on impactwrestling.com and is part of the upcoming tapings, apparently josh Mathews is big on him. His gimmick is that of an adventurer ala Indian jones. So baby face, cowboy (gimmicky)? 

- change Sami Callihans gimmick in impact to loose canon it more accurately reflects his current character. 

14 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Not at all my intention. Was simply stating my surprise at the reaction and making my point that I’m contributing how little I can as a thank you to who for his great updates, there’s a lot of others regularly posting updates here and for that I’m greatful, last thing I’d want to do is start haranguing them for one small mistake. 

I watch two wrestling shows regularly impact and Lucha Underground, up until now I’ve posted impact updates only for thewho87 as LU has been off air. In all that time I’ve posted haven’t had one word said about my posts.

despite the fact the thread already has a SPOILER WARNING I still tend to wait until after the change has aired on tv before posting which I assumed was suffice and has been until now, but as thewho87 has rightly pointed out it seems to be more a thing specific to the lucha updates, which I wouldn’t have known until i posted one would I? 

But as someone who never contributes to this thread or updates thanks for coming out of your way to insult me. 

Here is a link to the spoiler rules. You can post updates, but just use the spoiler tag unless it has been 48 hours since it first aired.

• Thanks 1

- Add Jeff Jarrett to AAA as a heel and set him as the aaa mega champion

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cagesideseats.com/platform/amp/2018/6/4/17426008/jeff-jarrett-aaa-mega-champion-fenix-return-aaa-verano-de-escandalo-pics-wild-night-konnan-vampiro

- Add Fenix to AAA as a baby face he made his return on the same night to help Vampiro chase off the MAD stable. 

- Add Konnan to AAA as a heel and in the MAD stable as he returned disguised as la parka to help jarrett win the title. Not sure yet if that means jarrett is in MAD or just that Konnan was screwing with his nemesis konnan. 

Today was Io Shirai's final match in Stardom, she will most likely head to WWE as she did have another go at the performance center a few weeks ago if she passes the medical check this time.

Hiromi Mimura and Fuka both left the wrestling world so should be put on either Out of the Business or On Hiatus.

OK found out abit more about the MAD stable in AAA. Stands for Masters Asssociation Destruction. Konnan is the leader, other members are Jeff Jarrett, Killer Kross and Juventud Guerrera who seems to be rocking a mask again BUT THIS MIGHT JUST BE FOR ENTRANCES, I CANT FIND ANY FOOTAGE OF RECENT MATCHES. 

Spoiler

- Add stable called MAD to AAA. Konnan, Jeff Jarrett, Killer Kross (Kevin Kross) and Juventud Guerrera as major members. 

- Add and Set all above members to AAA as Heel.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

21 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Add Stone Rockwell to impact wrestling. He’s tagged with Fallah Bah on tonight’s Zero Fear ONO, has a column on impactwrestling.com and is part of the upcoming tapings, apparently josh Mathews is big on him. His gimmick is that of an adventurer ala Indian jones. So baby face, cowboy (gimmicky)? 

Should have mentioned, hes already in the game data but under an alter ego called Asylum. And pleasantly surprised to see theres actually a gimmick for adventurer. So set him as babyface, Adventurer (Gimmicky). 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Just working on the Lucha Underground roster, I've updated it based on the current episodes this season, at the moment this is the list of who was on the roster in the database but has not appeared this season so far, I'll wait till next week before removing anyone who has not appeared.

Spoiler

- Aero Star
- Angelico
- Argenis
- Black Lotus
- Cage
- Cortez Castro
- Dante Fox
- Dr Wagner Jr
- El Texano Jr
- Hitokiri
- Ivlisse
- Jack Evans
- Mala Suerte
- Mascarita Sagrada IV
- Paul London
- PJ Black
- Rey Mysterio Jr
- Saltador
- Sexy Star
- Son of Madness
- Taya
- Vibora
- Yurei

On 21/06/2018 at 16:09, TheWho87 said:

Just working on the Lucha Underground roster, I've updated it based on the current episodes this season, at the moment this is the list of who was on the roster in the database but has not appeared this season so far, I'll wait till next week before removing anyone who has not appeared.

Hide contents

Still there

- Aero Star

- Ivlisse

- Taya
- Vibora

Unknown/not appeared yet

- Argenis
- Black Lotus
- Cage
- Cortez Castro

- Hitokiri

- Mala Suerte
- Mascarita Sagrada IV
- Paul London
- PJ Black

- Saltador

- Son of Madness
- Yurei

Remove from roster

- Angelico
- Dante Fox
- Dr Wagner Jr
- El Texano Jr
- Jack Evans
- Rey Mysterio Jr
- Sexy Star

Updated the list for you, see above.

Dante Fox was announced as MIA, and replaced in the trios championship team with Willie Mack and Killshot by son of havoc so he can be removed, looks like he's gone. 

Mysterio can go he won't be featured this season at all.

Angelico and Jack Evans will appear on a couple of episodes but have confirmed they have now left following some backstage issues with ivelisse. 

ivelisse is definitely still part of lucha underground. 

Famous B (manager of Infamous Inc.) announced on this weeks episode that Texano Jr. AND Dr Wagner jr were "busy making him money" down in mexico and announced a new lineup for the stable (below in spoilers) so they can probably be removed aswell. 

Vibora is still on the roster he made an appearance last week attacking Johnny Mundo on behalf of Kobra moon. 

Taya has made an appearance this week aswell so she is still on the roster.

As stated before Sexy Star is unlikely to be featured, she has left AAA and said she is retired, has now taken up boxing so she can be removed. 

Aero Star is still part of Lucha Underground, he's been working the Impact tapings as "lucha underground's aero star", so expect him to make an appearance later in the season. 

Updates from this weeks episode. 

Spoiler

- Add Jake Hager/Jack Swagger to the LU roster under the name Jake Strong, heel, legitimate athlete/monster brute

- Add Sammy Guevara to LU Roster as a Heel, Blue Chipper

- Add Big Bad Steve  (aka Steve Pain, previously played the Pindar character in LU) to the LU Roster as a Heel, Mechanic/Biker gimmick. 

- Add Jake Strong, Sammy Guevara and Big Bad Steve to the Infamous Inc stable alongside, Famous B and Beautiful Brenda and set Famous B as manager for each of them. 

Jake attacked famous B after they lost the trios title match, so he may now be leaving the stable, remains to be seen so add him in for now. 

Set Vader as deceased. RIP big man. :(

On 18/06/2018 at 21:17, TheWho87 said:

Before people ask, yes, but when they start actually running shows!

Whats the plan at this stage for WWE UK - adding as a separate promotion in the WWE universe alliance or just a brand split in NXT?

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Impact Wrestling announced on this weeks episode that they have inked a deal with 52MX to broadcast impact in mexico. Apparently its a pretty suite deal with a prime time slot on saturday nights alongside Ninja Warrior and CMLL wrestling. 

- Add a Broadcaster deal between Impact (TV) and 52MX, Prime Time

- LAX: Santana (Mike Draztik) and Ortiz (Angel Ortiz) are the new tag team champions, they defeated Z&E on this weeks episode. 

- Change Eddie Kingstons name in Impact to King. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro