Taskmaster

K

ahh that's fair.  though, i feel like the magic of taskmaster is it just brings out the best in all of the people on it.  like, the reason i haven't watched more that like half the first episode of this series is because i didn't really care for someone in the cast, but i know i'll go back and fall in love with them because its happened every time so 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really dislike Jessica Knappett in this. Which is a shame because the others are really good! Phil Wang makes me laugh out loud. I don't think they have the same chemistry as the other series quite yet, but sometimes that comes with time. Kerry Godliman has been better than expected as well. 

I would agree that Jessica is probably my least favourite of the five but I think she's fine.

I would actually totally disagree that they don't have good chemistry. In fact, I think it's the best it's been since some of the first seasons. Especially Greg's relationship with them. 

love this lineup, and love jessica knapett. The tasks seem way simpler this season, but i haven't laughed this hard for ages. My favourite lineup so far is season 5 (nish, bob, aisling, mark, sally) but this season is closing in on them

• Like 1

Episode 5,

When James Acaster said that it was easier to get Richard Osman than it was 'some guy with a beard', he's talking about Scroobius Pip. He text pip on short notice to come along for the task, but pip had a podcast interview scheduled.

• Like 1

James Acaster was utterly fantastic that episode. 

14 minutes ago, K said:

Episode 5,

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Richard showing up was a lovely surprise. I love this show.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Started watching The Button last night. Turns out it's just Taskmaster with families. Super fun. 

Yeah!! The Button's fun. It's obviously not as funny as Taskmaster, but it's not at all intended to be, it's good light entertainment. Nice that they got Alex Horne as the button as well. It's a real cute show!

• Like 1