E3 2018

GoGo Yubari

okay so I honestly thought I might be over video game hype a couple hours ago but it turns out that EA's conference was an absolute tirefire and I am still a sucker for these things

I love that Ubisoft are the lone holdouts for every single old E3 trope that everyone makes fun of, including Authentic Co-Op Gamer Banter.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Spainanite said:

Can some nice fellow summarise what's been shown so far?

I'm not a nice fellow, but I'll try.

Halo: Infinity started the show. We've also seen a new Ori game, a Frozen world in Kingdom Hearts 3, a new Fallout 76 trailer, new Metro Exodus footage, a new (and free) game in the Life is Strange universe, Nier Automata and a new Tenchu-esque game.

• Like 2

Frozen, Monsters Inc and Rapunzel. KH is starting to get into the Disney properties I don't care about at all. At least Hercules is still there and Toy Story is great.

Also Sora bitching about the cold like it's new to him is weird considering he's been to the goddamn North Pole with Santa.