E3 2018

GoGo Yubari

1 hour ago, Skummy said:

I want to be blindsided by a new Nintendo game that they've kept completely under wraps until now, I want a reveal of a mad new character for Smash Bros, and I want confirmation that the Killer7 remaster is coming to PS4.

I think we'll see a couple of western characters in Smash for the first time. I'm hoping for any of Crash Bandicoot, Minecraft Steve and fuck it, let's say Sans/Papyrus from Undertale. That'd be an absolute dream.

• Like 1

I just want to see some executives awkwardly talk about games they know nothing about whilst dressed like a wannabee-hip uncle.

• Like 7

If I could have a highly unlikely, yet not completely impossible E3 hope, it would be for a new Viva Pinata game. Even better would be if it came out on the Switch. I know it's a Microsoft-owned IP, but that didn't stop a version coming out on the DS, and the idea of a full-fledged Viva Pinata on the go is one that demands my money.

3 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

If I could have a highly unlikely, yet not completely impossible E3 hope, it would be for a new Viva Pinata game. Even better would be if it came out on the Switch. I know it's a Microsoft-owned IP, but that didn't stop a version coming out on the DS, and the idea of a full-fledged Viva Pinata on the go is one that demands my money.

aw man Viva Pinata would be amazing I loved those games.

Last Year: "HEY NERDS CHECK IT OUT HERE'S STORMTROOPERS, HERE'S JOHN BOYEGA, THIS IS THE STAR WARS EXPERIENCE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED, WE GOT INFLUENCERS"

This Year: "hey uh we goofed please like us again, here's General Grievous???"

I don't necessarily think I'll play Unravel 2 but I'm also happy it got made because that man seems very nice and I wish him the best.

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

Wait I didn't miss it??

You didn't! It's currently dithering on a mobile game but there's still more stuff after.

• Like 1