Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Mustafi being Mustafi.

Firstly he goes to ground, secondly he realises he’s missing the ball and may bring the player down (outside the box), so rather than bringing the player down he pulls out of the tackle completely. 

That’s fucking shocking from a centre-half if you ask me. 

Now he goes flying into a tackle on the halfway line for no reason and misses it. Leaving him totally out of position. He’s an absolute clown, he really is.

• Thanks 1

Arsenal really should invest in a defender(s) with a brain. 

Also Sokratis...what are you moaning at. Maybe you shouldn't have been a tit and kick through someone and given the pen away. 

I know I’m banging on the Mustafi is shit drum, but watching that play in the build up to the penalty again and it’s him! 

Sokratis decided to go toward the ball and clearly pointed and shouted to Mustafi to cover Salah. So what does he do? Try to play him offside, fail miserably and leave Sokratis to pick up the pieces.

36 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Arsenal are basically where we was at a few years ago. Some good attacking players but absolutely wank at the back. 

Isn't this the way to describe them for the last ten years? Arsenal have had defensive frailties for so, so, so long.

• Like 1