Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

13 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

If that dabbing bastard hadn't have turned his body, Shelvey was getting that. Sneaky foreigners ruining the beautiful game :shifty:

Shaqiri has been a great signing at a really low price. He's been the missing link between attack and midfield for us at times, similar to the role Chamberlain had. There was questions about what his attitude might be like but he's fit in the group really easily. 

Rui Patricio has been a good signing for Wolves and has pulled off some brillaint saves at times for them. 

David Brooks for Bournemouth has been good too.  Never really heard of him before he signed for them but he's scored some decent goals and I could easily see him stepping up to a bigger club in the future. 

I forgot all about Chamberlain. Where does he fit in now?

1 hour ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I forgot all about Chamberlain. Where does he fit in now?

I think fortunately for us we've got a few centre mids who can get grouped into different roles based on theur playstyles plus with injuries and amount of games etc. He won't be the first name on the teamsheet but should still get plenty of game time. 

37 minutes ago, Naitch said:

Liverpool have a disgustingly good overall squad depth this season.

And if we're short somewhere then James Milner can play that position. Probably better in goal than Mingolet.

Had a discussion before in the pub, if you have to have an XI of any one player then who would you pick? 

Concluded prime Yaya Toure at the time but nowadays I'd probably pick a team of Pogbas or maybe Van Dijks.

16 minutes ago, TCO said:

Had a discussion before in the pub, if you have to have an XI of any one player then who would you pick? 

Concluded prime Yaya Toure at the time but nowadays I'd probably pick a team of Pogbas or maybe Van Dijks.

On a serious note, it would be Dennis Bergkamp because the football would be beautiful. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

On a serious note, it would be Dennis Bergkamp because the football would be beautiful. 

It definitely would. However, every single time you lost possession it'd be a goal for the opponent. I see how fans could get a tiny bit upset with that. :P