Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

• Admin
20 minutes ago, Colly said:

Does he just want to he sacked? Is Fellaini playing centre half now? 

Not watching, but according to the Guardian: "Manchester United’s formation is entirely without precedent. A back three of Matic, Pogba and Smalling, with Mata and Fellaini as the central midfielders."

34 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

I'm so happy.

I know you don't like Mourinho but wanting your team to get beat is pretty shit in terms of being a "supporter"

Both goals by Man Utd have been good. Cracking finish by Mata and great link up play for Martial. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

I know you don't like Mourinho but wanting your team to get beat is pretty shit in terms of being a "supporter"

Yeah, was thinking this. As bad as it got during the banter era I never once hoped Arsenal would lose just to get rid of Wenger, but I've seen that opinion a lot. Never understood it.

7 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Getting rid of Jose is more important than beating Newcastle.

And let's not pretend that if given the choice between beating Blackburn or getting rid of Roy back in 2011 you'd have taken the former.

Edit: oh hey it's 2-2. Nice fightback, good job Jose.

4 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

Getting rid of Jose is more important than beating Newcastle.

And let's not pretend that if given the choice between beating Blackburn or getting rid of Roy back in 2011 you'd have taken the former.

Edit: oh hey it's 2-2. Nice fightback, good job Jose.

I'd want us to win no matter if we had that giant cock womble in charge or not. It was depressing but I still wanted us to win...we just didn't and in the end he got fired. I wouldn't actively want my team to get beat no matter who was in charge  

• Like 3