Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Glossed over how shit we were for 70mins but fucking get in!

I'm at the point now where if we did change the manager, it wouldn't bother me as it feels like the players don't want to play for him - but that was a good fightback and it should help the confidence.

Defence is still wank though, and our run after the break is very tough so some dark days could still be ahead.

Also Mad Jack, don't wish for your own team to lose ffs!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Also Mad Jack, don't wish for your own team to lose ffs!

I'm just being honest. I don't see the point in pretending to want Jose to succeed considering the very valid reasons to get rid of him.

A good comeback but Newcastle should've had 4 by half time. If after the international break we play like we did in the second half, then great. I don't think we will and I think Jose should go.

Obvious problems higher up the food chain at the club, yes, but Jose isn't absolved of blame because of this result.

1 hour ago, 9 to 5 said:

I could never understand wanting your team to lose. 

I guess it's symptomatic of supporting a team because they used to win all the time and the entitlement that comes with it.

10 hours ago, Matt said:

I guess it's symptomatic of supporting a team because they used to win all the time and the entitlement that comes with it.

I don't know, I remember reading comments online about wanting to lose when Pardew was in charge at Newcastle and seeming to be bulletproof. Utterly ridiculous. 

15 hours ago, Dang117 said:

Having a season ticket at Old Trafford and majority of the fans are all behind Mourhino.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him drop Lukaku soon, guys useless and ends up giving away the ball too much. 

Lukaku put in a great cross yesterday for Rashford who should've scored with his header, Lukaku also made a good goal line stop to prevent Newcastle getting a third goal in the first half. 4 goals in 8 league games this season. You have a funny definition of "useless".

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Lukaku put in a great cross yesterday for Rashford who should've scored with his header, Lukaku also made a good goal line stop to prevent Newcastle getting a third goal in the first half. 4 goals in 8 league games this season. You have a funny definition of "useless".

Useless might have been the wrong phrase to use. He has given away the ball away to much, missed chances he should have buried, like alot of the players he hasn't shown a desire to win or play for the club. He should be a game changer for club.