Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Should the referee not have stopped the game momentarily anyway? Plus, the ball was moving when Allison took the free-kick.

This is exactly why VAR should be implemented already.

The linesman had 4 players blocking his line of vision to Mitrovic too. He had no idea. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Liam said:

I think the guy at the bottom of the pitch was slow stepping out. Put him at least level.

NBCSN showed an angle during halftime that has Mitrovic just offside, but I think no matter what it's really really close. It's awful luck for you guys, that's for sure.

We've been very vulnerable at the back, poor concentration. Sessengon should've put you guys up 1-0. The 4-2-3-1 formation is not very good for us, at least the way we're set up. Firmino is totally wasted in the 10 role. I'd just rather Shairi play behind Firmino and let Salah keep cutting in from the right. I still think he's better cutting in from the right than the central position. Mane is also in really bad form. He's been pretty terrible, one nice aside.