Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

9 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Wtf do Spurs think they're going to get by whinging to the council about the litter? What's their leverage: the threat that they might up and move their new £850m stadium somewhere else if the council don't do something about it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Hassled them like crazy in minute 90, and we score a delightful 5th. The first time we've scored 5 in the league since Sir Alex apparently. Fucking delighted.

Didn’t you score 5 at Leicester under van Gaal? 

Either way, it’s amazing what this United side can do if they’re allowed a little bit of free reign in the final third.

23 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Didn’t you score 5 at Leicester under van Gaal? 

Either way, it’s amazing what this United side can do if they’re allowed a little bit of free reign in the final third.

Leciester beat us 5-3...

Great United performance today :D. I know it's only Cardiff but we have a lot of talent in this squad and they just needed confidence. 

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

LtlQgNU.png

I see a pattern emerging..

tbh, I've learned not really get excited because of this. As a Newcastle fan, I'm sure you can just about remember 1995 and 2001.

But I am also wondering just how much Man City were caught by surprise by Liverpool andhow much it's in their heads that they aren't going away. Because it is surely no coincidence that Liverpool win to go top and City lose. Then Liverpool win to go 4 points clear and City lose.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1