Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

12 hours ago, Molly said:

So is it true that one royal family is pissy that another royal family has a shiny premier league toy in Manchester City and wants to buy United so they can have a shiny pl toy of their own?

Well, we had a wrestling world cup because another country has the football world cup, so I wouldn't be surprised.

On 11/02/2019 at 17:51, DavidMarrio said:

I imagine (and would like to think) that this is before tax. Think Italy have a high tax. Plus taking into account he's a free transfer. 

So I highly doubt he's getting 400k into his bank account each week. 

Then again I could be completely fucking wrong and Juve have gone mad. 

He should see about the £220k of it per week with the rest going to the Italian tax man

Le sigh.

Often with these things the club gets to appeal it, which will at least delay the ban's start past the summer transfer window so that they can get some moves in (and if they're a Spanish club, they then get the ban reduced to one window...but I would never expect to benefit from such favouritism :shifty:). Who knows if that will happen though.

Interesting that in addition to punishing Chelsea, the English FA are also getting fined CHF 510,000 (I guess for...being complicit?).

1 minute ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Luckily for him, Chelsea already have 195 players anyway.

We've been planning for this moment for years...!! :shifty:

Fuck knows where this leaves Hazard, mind. Maybe we will have to sell him this summer but not replace him?