Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

1 minute ago, DavidMarrio said:

Could Chelsea still sign Higuain if they had agreed a fee as part of the loan transfer before the ban?

I don't know, but perhaps since the ban is technically on 'registering' new players as opposed to 'buying' them...since he's already registered at the club this season it might be okay?

25 minutes ago, Adam said:

They've already got Pulisic coming in, they might still be able to sign Higuain or Kovacic, they've got all these loanees to come back that they can replace any fringe outgoings with. They'll be absolutely fine I expect.

But this does not fit the media narrative of a crisis!!!!

3 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

But this does not fit the media narrative of a crisis!!!!

Someone must be in a crisis at all times or else football cannot be!!!

2 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Poch was a bit of a Sol Campbell at the end there. 

I am convinced Mike Dean or someone's said something to him to spark that reaction. He's walking away from it - and clearly something is said to make his lose shit like that. Wouldn't surprise me, especially because Mike Dean loves to make it all about him. 

I mean, you can't excuse that kinda behaviour completely, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't that consider the way he's walking away. 

Doesn't change the fact we didn't do enough to win, though.