Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Mike Dean needs to go away forever. I said it the other week, he's shit and fuck this hype he has around him, he's been trying to build all this spotlight for years and it's finally coming true for him. 

He's a referee. Do your job, stop being a prick and trying to be the centre of attention in every single match.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Mike Dean needs to go away forever. I said it the other week, he's shit and fuck this hype he has around him, he's been trying to build all this spotlight for years and it's finally coming true for him. 

He's a referee. Do your job, stop being a prick and trying to be the centre of attention in every single match.

Just think though. He'll retire soon, and then we'll have him on BT Sport, or worse running VAR where he'll make it his business to try to overrule anything called on the pitch. We'll never be rid of him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43942584

Claude Puel: Leicester City 'part company' with manager after 16 months in charge

Leicester City have "parted company" with manager Claude Puel.

City lost 4-1 at home to Crystal Palace on Saturday in what proved to be Puel's final game after 16 months in charge.

Puel, 57, leaves the club 12th in the Premier League having lost five of their last six league games.

The Frenchman guided Leicester to a ninth-place finish in the Premier League in his first season but the club are now looking for their fourth permanent manager in 23 months.

Saturday's defeat meant Leicester have lost four consecutive home Premier League games for the first time since January 2000 and conceded the first goal in 19 Premier League matches this season - more than any other side.

Puel was appointed on a three-year deal in October 2017, succeeding Craig Shakespeare who in turn followed 2015-16 Premier League winning manager Claudio Ranieri in managing the club.

The former Lyon boss had been dismissed by Southampton in June 2017 and arrived at Leicester four months later with the club third from bottom of the league.

He led them to ninth in the table, just their second top-10 finish in the Premier League since 2000.

Neil Lennon to Leicester? Arsene? Rafa? Circumference Sam?

31 minutes ago, Baddar said:

@DavidMarrio 

:({):

Have that for now as I might be calling you a twat in a few hours.

Can already tell a difference between the confidence levels of United from December's game and this game 

Glad Herrera is going off cause he's such a gobshite. 

I mean it's been so stop-start because of injuries but it's suiting us at the moment because we've probably got 5 on the pitch that Ole wouldn't pick as starters normally, and a passenger in Rashford who may also need to come off, so it's tough. Liverpool must be massive favourites now but while it's 0-0 I'm still holding out hope of a worldie from somewhere.