Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

2 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

Fails to mention virtually how shite the football was under Woy. 

He actively sought the likes of Carlton Cole to "improve" the team which fortunately didn't materialize.

Signed Paul Konchesky. Which the only good thing a Konchesky contributed that season was his mum Carol ranting on Facebook at us "Scouse Sol Campbell's" 

Declared our last league defeat to Everton as our best performance that season, had us just above the relegation zone that season and we played some of the shittest football with some of the most negative tactics I've seen as a Liverpool fan in my life time. 

I mean the thing about Kenny really is utter bollocks too as the club was losing any identity it had and people didn't realise how fractured the club was and the relationship between the fans and the club being at an all time low. Kenny got us to two cup finals and got the fans back into supporting the team. 

Similar to United and Soljskaer. Ole has got the team playing in a way it should be and the fans are enjoying it again and not hating pretty much every moment like under Moyes, Van Gael and most of Mourinho's time. That's what Kenny was for us. So I wouldn't really call it funny it's just going for the same old tired thing of "Lolerpool". 

I suppose you could say without Hicks/Gillet and start of Hodgson, it wouldn't have paved the way for what has been a long period of getting the club in a really healthy state of affairs  

1 hour ago, MDK said:

1196.jpg

See that's genuinely funny. Plus anything that references Limmy is auto 10/10

On 05/03/2019 at 13:48, 9 to 5 said:

it's very weird but it's part of this really weird thing some football fans have about Liverpool, I guess.

55 minutes ago, Hobo said:

it's very weird but it's part of this really weird thing some football fans have about Liverpool, I guess. 

I think it is less about Liverpool and more about Liverpool fans :shifty:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

Peter Beardsley has left Newcastle, according to the club.

Embarrassing really by the club because they haven't said whether he was sacked or found at all guilty of what he was suspended for, nor did they say if he got a pay-off. Sounds like this is a way to just sweep it under the rug a bit, either because Beardsley is a club legend or just because the powers that be at Newcastle are tosspots. Or both.

• Admin

tl;dr - name all but confirmed as "Nike Stadium", UEFA doing an inspection today (builders are no longer on site), first game set to be confirmed as Brighton or Huddersfield, depending on the FA Cup quarter final results and when the test events are.

FIFA allowed Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid to get their transfer bans (temporarily) frozen pending the result of their respective appeals.

Chelsea?

Nah.

:rolleyes:

(Chelsea will now take that issue to CAS using the other clubs' treatment as precedent.)

• Haha 2