Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

God damnit, I'm way more nervous now than I anticipated to be. Was hoping they would go for a crazy backline of Matic and McTominay or some shit. Pogba, Lukaku and Fellaini coming off the bench aswell is worrying. Ozil would of been really useful in this one, if they are gonna sit 10 behind the ball.

David de Gea :lol:

That was all sorts of shit. 

De Gea dropping a bread and butter save, Herrera for some reason not heading it off the line. Awful.

Speaking of shit, Alex Iwobi letting the ball past him there was almost criminal. Stick your foot out lad, no excuse there.

Rojo is a fucking dickhead btw.

Marriner has lost control of the game a bit there, we were lucky to get the goal and unlucky to concede I think. Another one that doesn't look like much (if any) contact for the free kick but eh. More concerned with Holding, and possibly Ramsey getting injured. Hopefully Ramsey can continue and Lacazette can bam it up a notch in the next half.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Rojo is a fucking dickhead btw.

Marriner has lost control of the game a bit there, we were lucky to get the goal and unlucky to concede I think. Another one that doesn't look like much (if any) contact for the free kick but eh. More concerned with Holding, and possibly Ramsey getting injured. Hopefully Ramsey can continue and Lacazette can bam it up a notch in the next half.

I worry that Holding could be out for a good few months. Which leaves us with Sokratis and a complete liability in Skhodran Mustafi. There is Laurent Koscielny as well, but lets face it, he's 33 and is coming back from a serious achilles injury. We have to strengthen there in January, we have no choice in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I worry that Holding could be out for a good few months. Which leaves us with Sokratis and a complete liability in Skhodran Mustafi. There is Laurent Koscielny as well, but lets face it, he's 33 and is coming back from a serious achilles injury. We have to strengthen there in January, we have no choice in my opinion. 

Defence was always top priority for January anyway but now we absolutely can't afford not to pick someone up. We'll just need to wait for the summer to get O. Dembele.

Naby cleared off the line twice! His performance really deserves the goal. By far his best appearance for us so far. Really happy for him, hope he can start having these sort of matches regularly now

Baby Keith should've scored 3.

Loved that Burnley went all in to get a late equaliser only to be undone by Big Shaq!