Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

I'm really sad Clyne didn't get a start today. His past 18 months is very sad to see. I really hope he's able to leave in January and reignite his career because he's a solid, dependable player when fit and playing.

36 minutes ago, Colly said:

No goalkeeper should ever be rewarded for forgetting he has hands. 

He's better at heading than Matip. Deserves all the plaudits. 

20 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

I'm really sad Clyne didn't get a start today. His past 18 months is very sad to see. I really hope he's able to leave in January and reignite his career because he's a solid, dependable player when fit and playing.

He's meant to be injured again. I feel like it's either the rumoured back problems or there's something more to it. Which is a shame as he was always a solid 7/10 option to have. Problem is I think we have options there and Milner/Fabinho can cover there too. 

Salah and had a brilliant game. Best performance from the team as a whole in a while!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Colly said:

No goalkeeper should ever be rewarded for forgetting he has hands. 

Came from a Milner pass that went wrong so would it not have been a back pass?

1 hour ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

I'd be surprised if Klopp lets any first team players go in January, tbh. Although I also don't see how Clyne offers enough for what Klopp wants out of fullbacks. He's a solid defensive player but I can't really ever remember Clyne consistantly doing the kind of things Robinson, Trent, Moreno or even James Milner can do in that position.

Still, if Sturridge and Origi can get back in who knows what happens with Clyne.

Top of the league (for the moment) and Salah is joint top scorer when he's apparently bad now. Not bad.

• Thanks 1

Arsenal have the ball in the net! But Alexandre Lacazette is flagged offside. The Arsenal striker is not happy because he thinks he has taken advantage of a slack backpass before rounding Jonas Lossl.

He's not offside there... but he was offside when Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang flicked on the initial ball forward.

That's what the BBC say.

First stage he looked marginal to me. Perhaps part of his arm was off? I stand by my original thought that it was a shit decision.

Also Sokratis and Mustafi have both been booked, meaning we only have one centre back available for the next game. Great. And that one centre back is Laurent Koscielny who hasn’t played at all in the first team since April I think. 

33 minutes ago, Liam said:

Arsenal have three players with bookings for diving. Interesting.

It’s because they’re having to jump out of the way of Huddersfield dirty hacking legs :shifty:

Good three points in the end, we had to fight for it. Lucas Torreira really is a new hero at the club, he’s brilliant.