Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

• Admin
1 hour ago, Adam said:

Honestly, it'd be better if these games weren't held at Wembley a lot of the time. The attendance for the Salford v Fylde match two weeks ago was silly.

At the very least, they should play the Championship game first on the Saturday and the League Two game last on the Bank Holiday Monday. 

4 hours ago, Lineker said:

At the very least, they should play the Championship game first on the Saturday and the League Two game last on the Bank Holiday Monday. 

They did used to, I believe. At the very least, they did it the year we won the League One Play Off there because I remember it being the day after Dean Windass scored that cracking goal to send Hull into the Premier League.

In terms of potential away days next season, I'm glad Tranmere won rather than Newport. Has a team ever won back-to-back Play Off Finals before? Seems a rare achievement.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Has a team ever won back-to-back Play Off Finals before? Seems a rare achievement.

A certain team called Notts County did it in 1990 and 1991, back in the Neil Warnock days. It's crazy to think how different things are now.

However, Tranmere are the only team to have featured in Playoff Finals for every division from the National League upwards.

• Like 1

I wanted Derby cause it was someone different as Villa had been in the Prem more recently. 

But Harry Wilson cost me 105 quid by getting booked :(