Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

8 hours ago, Lineker said:

Took me ages to work out where the highlights have gone. They've moved from Channel Five onto a channel called Quest.

Can I kick it? 

If, and it's a big if, we can play like that all season, especially with Baker, Blackman, Harrison, Jansson, Forshaw and Bamford to come in (plus hopefully a new centre half), there's no reason we shouldn't walk this league. Whether they can keep up that intensity over 46 games is a big question, but that was half a first team and we just played one of the best (on paper) sides to ever play in this division off the park.

Alan Hutton, who last scored in 1854, has just dribbled through the Hull defence like Maradona in 86 to score.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Judging by that game. Hull City are in a lot of trouble this season. They were woeful. 

The goal they conceded to Alan Hutton should be illegal. Absolutely illegal. 

The commentators were making a point that Jack Grealish was the most fouled player on the pitch because of his ability and technique. I completely disagree, it is because he is a cunt and all the Hull City players think he is a cunt. So they kicked the cunt.

• Like 2