Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

'If you're intelligent enough and a quick learner you will learn pretty soon, within two or three games, what the team needs, training-wise, to survive in that league, get better in that league, to get in the play-offs or even win the league'

4500/1 for Macclesfield to win the league. Free money.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Bristol are 100/30 to beat us today.  We're ravaged with injuries including having to play a 3rd choice academy goalkeeper and a debutant centre half from the u23s. Should be a decent value bet. 

Thanks Matt, but I can melt my bets on my own.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

I hope nobody's taken this advice.

21 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

Thanks Matt, but I can melt my bets on my own.

To be fair,  I'm shocked we got a refereeing decision in or favour that changed the game

The man who had this to say when he was overlooked for the Oxford job last winter:

"I'm intelligent enough, it's not like I played on a fox and dog pitch all my life. I can't believe some people, I'm one of the greatest minds in football and I'm being wasted because of a lack of experience or 'maybe he talks his mind too much'.

"Go to Germany, they love people who speak their minds. They got the jobs. I'm sorry that I've got a mind, but don't be scared of that. That should be something you want at your club, but obviously not."

Good luck with that one, Macc Town.