Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

5-4! This game is mental. 

1 minute ago, stokerino said:

Watch him never get more than five starts (if any) in his entire Chelsea career.

From what I have seen of him, he looks quite a decent player. Whether or not he can do it at the top level remains to be seen, but he deserves a chance. 

Yeah, I don't think we're making the play-offs this season. 

Doesn't help that referees are utterly gash at this level.

19 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

5-4! This game is mental. 

From what I have seen of him, he looks quite a decent player. Whether or not he can do it at the top level remains to be seen, but he deserves a chance. 

He started well in August then went anonymous for the rest of the season. I don't think he's cut out for the Premier League just yet (but then again, nobody in that Swans season was).

Sol Campbell at his Macclesfield unveiling:

"You've got an international footballer who has been one of the best footballers in the world coming to your club, I think there's a nice mutual balance there."

Nothing against Macc, but I sincerely hope he loses every game and is sacked by Christmas.

• Like 2

Rovers won 4-0 away today, back into the top 6 and three wins in a row now. Two home games coming up against strugglers too (Scunthorpe and Oxford) before Christmas.

My personal favourite moment from today though was on Final Score, when Derm Tanner described Leeds United's second goal by saying it was scored by "Khmer Rouge" instead of Kemar Roofe :lol:. I know we all hate Leeds but it's a bit much comparing them to Pol Pot lad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Liam said:

What was your bet?

Reading/Rotherham - Draw

Wednesday/Swansea - Swansea

Bolton/Leeds - Leeds

Blackburn/Birmingham - Draw

Villa/Stoke - Draw

Hull/Brentford - Hull

• Like 3