Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

Okay Bielsa admitted it was someone from Leeds. Still,  it hardly fucking matters. Maybe Frank Lampard's Derby should build a more private training ground. Sky questioning whether Bielsa's position is untenable over this 😂😂😂😂 fuck me. 

Oh look, Sky are showing footage of us training. I hope Fat Frank isn't watching. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

To my knowledge there's absolutely nothing to suggest that the person was in any way connected to Leeds United. But then again, some random cunt breaks into Frank Lanpard's Derby's training ground isn't a good news story. 

Bielsa has probably watched most of Frank Lampard's Derby's games and will have gained far more knowledge from that than he ever could from some tit passing on a message that they're practicing short corners. 

The only way sending a spy would be useful would be if Frank Lampard's Derby were going to play a completely different style of football to what they've played all season. 

Edit: apparently it was on public land, so the person in question wasn't even trespassing. What a fucking non story. 

Tl:dr? Matt did it. 

43 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Some shite officiating tonight.

Leeds probably bribed them. 

Justice for Frank Lampard's Derby County..  

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

I can almost taste the salt when we get promoted. 

Basically the same situation if we win the league. Half the country will have a meltdown. I want Leeds to get promoted for my Grandad. 

I'm made up with Bielsa doing it. Think it's hilarious. Football needs shithousery. Some poor guy has had to probably spend hours peeking over a fence to watch bloody Derby County train. His interview was hilarious too. Just doesn't give a fuck. 

3 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

As someone who only got into English football in the last decade when Leeds were already a complete and total non-factor to the Premier League, why are Leeds so hated?

In the 60s we were known as being dirty, in the early 70s we were dominant and the team to beat. In the 80s our fanbase had a reputation as being hooligans and then in the late 90s/ early 00s we almost became a "big club" but we missed out on the champions league qualification places because Wes Brown scored an own goal that was disallowed for reasons I don't understand to this day. We ended up being relegated because we ended up in massive amounts of debt before the huge tv deals came into place

Alternatively,  fuck you all... we're Leeds United,  we'll do what we want..... WE'RE GOING UP AS FUCKING CHAMPIONS

Edited by Matt
  • Like 3