Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

WERE GOING UP AS FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

JANUARY 3RD REMEMBER THE DATE, WE BEAT THE TEAM THAT WE FUCKING HATE. WE KNOCKED THE SCUM OUT'THE FA CUP. WE'RE SUPER LEEDS AND WE'RE GOING UP

ALL LEEDS AREN'T WE???

LET'S GO FUCKING MENTAL. LET'S GO FUCKING MENTAL NA NA NA NA LEEDS!

I may be a bit drunk... But fuck it, We are the champions, champions of Europe! Fuck off to the football league, fuck off!

Biesla has apparently watched all 51 of Leeds' games from last season.

He was last seen sprinting in the direction of Leeds Bradford airport...

The fact that he's watched all of our games and taken the job on fills me with confidence. He must have had some assurances in terms of signings and similarly he must see that he can something in the pile of shite we've got.  I very much doubt we're paying someone 60 odd grand a week if we're not going to go for it. It's shit or bust but at least that's not accepting mid table mediocrity in the second division for another decade

2 hours ago, PanamAdam said:

Grant McCann is the new manager of Doncaster Rovers.

Clearly this is the biggest football story of the day.

What's your reaction? I know his Peterborough run ended badly, but he started well.

Doncaster's last two managers have previously been sacked by Peterborough. You'll now need to pray that that trend doesn't continue and leave them with Steve Evans.

15 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

What's your reaction? I know his Peterborough run ended badly, but he started well.

Doncaster's last two managers have previously been sacked by Peterborough. You'll now need to pray that that trend doesn't continue and leave them with Steve Evans.

If Steve Evans ever took over I would legitimately stop going until he left. Crook.

McCann wasn't my first choice but I'm happy to see if he can do the job. He seems a good guy and is clearly eager to prove himself, we have a young squad so the mindset should marry up. It feels like a continuity appointment of sorts as apparently he likes a similar playing style to Ferguson and, aside from the assistant manager the rest of the current staff are staying in place.

On 25/06/2018 at 23:47, Gazz said:

Biesla has apparently watched all 51 of Leeds' games from last season.

He was last seen sprinting in the direction of Leeds Bradford airport...

Has he signed Robbie Fowler yet?