Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

Doncaster Rovers defender Niall Mason convicted of sexual assault, handed suspended sentence.

Shocked to read this today, it's not been public knowledge before the verdict. I think the club has to sack him for this, it's disgraceful. @Lineker do you know if the BBC have picked up the story? I only came across it from venturing onto a Rovers fan's forum.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

Paul Ince said over the weekend that he can't understand why Scholes has gone to Oldham as he deserves to be at a bigger club. No one else in football do I hate than Paul cunting Ince.

Paul Ince, who last week said he could do what Solskjaer has at Man Utd cos he's "managed in the Premier League", neglecting to mention it was a very brief, disastrous spell at Blackburn and his managerial career has fizzled out to nothing because he's an inept, arrogant tosspot.