Carabao Cup 2018/19

Lineker

7 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Spurs/Watford finished as a Desmond; with us winning the penalty shootout. When's the draw for the next round?

Saturday, because for some reason they think that the draw for the Carabao Cup is worth putting on some random channel as its own special event.

5 minutes ago, stokerino said:

Saturday, because for some reason they think that the draw for the Carabao Cup is worth putting on some random channel as its own special event.

Is it being held in China again or some bollocks? 

10 minutes ago, Lineker said:

It's being held in studio on the Saturday night EFL highlights programme on Quest, apparently.

Probably gonna be wedged in between episodes of Super Truckers and Wheeler Dealers. 

Sly on the League Cup that. 

And of course Frank Lampard's next cup tie is away at Chelsea. :lol:

West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur
Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace
Chelsea v Derby County
Burton Albion v Nottingham Forest
Manchester City v Fulham

AFC Bournemouth v Norwich City
Arsenal v Blackpool
Leicester City v Everton/Southampton

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, stokerino said:

Chelsea loanee Tomori has just scored an own-goal for Derby. Against Chelsea.

Good work, lad. :shifty:

Reveal hidden contents

In all seriousness it was a calamitous fuck-up on his part.

I thought that sort of nonsense had been pretty much cut out, or is it still down to individual loan agreements? Seemed to all change after Lualua scored against us, Sir Bobby was not happy. 

Just now, Colly said:

I thought that sort of nonsense had been pretty much cut out, or is it still down to individual loan agreements? Seemed to all change after Lualua scored against us, Sir Bobby was not happy. 

Chelsea gave Tomori and Mount permission to play, so I guess it's still on an individual basis.

Decent armdrag by Christensen.

7 minutes ago, Baddar said:

1-1 already, good start.

Not quite as good as Sky had it down as just after kick off mind.

received_2194395864220395.jpeg

If it ends 2-1 we'll know it's fixed.

3 minutes ago, Colly said:

There's an article on BBC Sport with examples of it over recent years. LuaLua is on there and it was that which led to the Premier League banning it. In other competitions it's down to the clubs.