WWE 2K19

Owen

15 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I highly doubt those menu pictures are real.

There is a video too. Might be user created. I'll look for the video.

Edit: Okay. It's all fake. Sorry!

Made me all excited, now I feel let down. The video made everything look legit, up until a certain point. Not going to bother to post the video.

Edited by KingofHarts_OH

It's a shame we're not really getting "Kane's Breakdown". I was hoping for a film noir in which his tenure as Knox County Mayor causes him to gradually lose his humanity and begin dealing with the criminal underworld of Tennessee. There'd be no wrestling whatsoever.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

It's a shame we're not really getting "Kane's Breakdown". I was hoping for a film noir in which his tenure as Knox County Mayor causes him to gradually lose his humanity and begin dealing with the criminal underworld of Tennessee. There'd be no wrestling whatsoever.

I never knew I wanted that as a game in it's own right. As long as there are options of "Mayor Kane", "Corporate Kane" and "Demon Kane".

4 hours ago, =BK= said:

I need nice career mode details

Definitely. I didn't play 2k18, but based on 2k17, I'm happy enough with the actual wrestling gameplay. Unfortunately, MyCareer is tedious and Universe Mode doesn't work properly because of all the bugs. Fix those and I might be interested.

3 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

And the game is actually just Final Fight where Kane plays the role of Hagar. It works because they’re both mayors and both big. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Busch Luck Fale said:

Yeah, zero chance those menu screenshots are really.

Eight wrestlers in the ring was virtually unplayable on regular PS4 due to lag, I can't imagine what ten would be like.

Didn't they fix that after a patch for PS4? It was pretty bad on PC too at first, but after they released an update it ran fine. Highly doubt we're going to get ten in a ring this soon after introducing eight, though. Probably won't happen until at least the next generation of consoles.

Fire Pro looks better.

13 hours ago, Jericruise said:

Ffs how are they gonna have a story called 'Ultimate Betrayal' and then stick a picture of a Bella twin under it?

It's their feud, in one segment, you have to button bash to increase your insult level from 'Brie is poopy' to 'I wish you'd died in the womb'.

superstars still having the years at the end of their name is a pain. the rest of it looks pretty good, though. cool to see the Velocity match included. apparently we get eleven Daniel Bryan attires in the game. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

• Haha 1