TEW16 Organic Mod by TheWho87

I saw someone on GDS make a similar mod and decided to do my own take, for those unfamiliar with the format, the idea is that the game does all the hard work by generating workers and promotions, I've set the minimum requirements to start a game, which is having one worker and promotion, which I suggest you customise before starting, and then when you start a game go into the options and set New Worker Frequency to Extremely High, this is going to help populate the world. It will take 5-6 months in game to generate enough workers to be able to properly run a show but the results of the generation are so random that you should not experience the same results twice.

Database: Organic

• Like 4

Trust me it can be pretty crazy, I've gone through a couple of years a few times and morale management is a key factor early on since the game can generate total pricks that you have to use if you want to run shows early, usually by the end of year two you can focus on building a roster with positive influence but then have to try and fix morale issues that come from having pricks on the roster.

One save I had two guys who'd show up and wrestle drunk, after 2-3 shows I pretty much had them fighting each other on the pre-show and they were each complaining that the other was drunk.

And then there was another where a member of my roster was convicted of being a murderer.

DfcW9t8W4AAoJtT.jpg

Edited by TheWho87