UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

1 hour ago, 9 to 5 said:

Great dedication. Still hope you lose. >_>

Thanks mate hahaha. Here I thought I was your Bad Ass Billy Gunn 😭💔

It is incredible though to see the passion fans have here in the States. I got to the pub about 4 hours before kick off and the place is full. 

• Thanks 1

The amount of fans in town is fantastic. Absolutely rammed all over the place. 

Songs, flares, red tops. Days like this are fantastic. 

I just did Liverpool to win 3-1 @ 13/1. Correctly predicted 3-1 Madrid last year and never made the bet so not going to make the same mistake again.

Very excited for this, should be a cracker!

It’s a beautiful sunny day in NYC and I’ve locked myself up in my hotel room to watch this. I’ve kinda waited my whole life for a game like this, so even if we get smashed, I can’t complain. Probably the biggest sporting event of my life as far as I’m concerned.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lineker said:

Eventful morning. Hopefully not broken it by stacking it down the escalator at Luton. 

IMG-20190601-WA0007.jpg

Well at least Harry's back so we won't be short up front despite this.

I've really enjoyed these last couple of weeks and feel really fortunate to be able to experience my team being in the final of the Champions League. Many many people never get to see their team play this game and it's been a wonderful feeling.