UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

5 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

i know we bottled it and everything, but that ref was fucking atrocious, I still can't see what he's ruled Sanchez's goal out for 

Lamela was on the bench though!

• 2 weeks later...

The reporting around Shaqiri in this context is always interesting. In that, he is framed as Albanian first and Kosovar second. Yet, when you read about him he sees himself as a Kosovar first.

Probably for the best that he's not going. Even more probably was a decision made by someone other than Jurgen Klopp. 

3 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Monaco 3-0 down at home to Club Brugge after 25 minutes.

Fair to say that Henry has a hell of a job on his hands.

Ouch.

Haven't got any of the early games on, and still haven't decided which one to watch at 8. Will probably just go for the Spurs one. Got to start climbing that massive hill sometime. 

I see that Liverpool are doing splendid too.

6 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Ouch.

Haven't got any of the early games on, and still haven't decided which one to watch at 8. Will probably just go for the Spurs one. Got to start climbing that massive hill sometime. 

I can’t decide so will have the Goals Show on, or whatever it’s called. Some real crackers tonight.

I can see Red Star getting tired in the second half.

But Liverpool have to be a bit more on it. Should have at least 1.

Performance like this has been coming for a while. Despite being on a record points total in our history in the Prem at this stage if the season we've only really played well in 4 games. 

I really think we miss Chamberlain. Midfield has fuck all creativity lately and the front three just aren't in form. We've done nothing with the ball at all.

No point having so much of the ball if you can't play a good final ball or you're getting forced into crossing to no one.