UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

That's the dumbest thing. His face is all over the videos. Hopefully the club finds him and bans him for being a twat.

What fucks me off most is that these people are fortunate enough to be able to travel to nice places across Europe to watch big games, but can't show the smallest bit of respect to the people or the country that they're in. 

There are plenty of Liverpool fans, season ticket holders too, who'd love to be in Barcelona for the game tonight - they've all missed out, while this knobhead probably has a ticket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If the club had any balls they'd take action on those that can be identified. 

They were quick to ban a "fan" who racially abused a family at the legends charity game the other month. Hopefully they do the same here too. Absolute dickheads who spoil it for everyone. 

You know what hasn't been pointed out on here. 

Howcome Vertonghen was allowed back onto the pitch? Lad could barely stand yet Spurs medical team allowed him back on and even the ref wanted him double checking. 

• Admin
13 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

You know what hasn't been pointed out on here. 

Howcome Vertonghen was allowed back onto the pitch? Lad could barely stand yet Spurs medical team allowed him back on and even the ref wanted him double checking. 

Mauricio Pochettino defends medical staff after Jan Vertonghen injury He apparently passed all of the on-field concussion tests.

8 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Luis Suarez absolutely loved scoring that goal.

Yeah, not a care in the world that he used to play for Liverpool. Not just on the goal where he's more than entitled to celebrate it, but everything afterwards as well. Such a dick on the pitch to the opponents, but great to have in your team.

Liverpool have been well in this, but the next decent chance they get, they'll have to take it. Messi and Suarez are definitely in the mood, and Alba can create something from nothing out wide too. 

I don't think there'd be many Liverpool fans unhappy if this ends 1-0, but this could easily end 1-1 or 3-0.

7 hours ago, Lineker said:

Mauricio Pochettino defends medical staff after Jan Vertonghen injury He apparently passed all of the on-field concussion tests.

No way that those tests are comprehensive enough. 

Really think that football should go the way of rugby. Any head injury and you have a head injury assessment, in the changing rooms, ideally by a neutral medical team. Sub comes on for the five minute assessment, comes back off again if the injured player passes the concussion protocol. If not, sub carries on. 

Happy with how we played. Barca had a real moment of quality and got a goal from it. 

Definitely need to take the next chance if we get one though

Sometimes football is won through either some quality football or a bit of luck. Barca have had both. 

No knock on Barca. That Messi free kick and the ball for the Suarez goal were absolute quality whilst the 2nd goal was just that rub of the green they needed. 

Just not had much go right. Scoreline doesn't reflect how well we've played and how much we've had Barca on the back foot at times. 

Just now, Colly said:

Did the free kick deflect off Gomez? I've watched it about four times and I still can't decide?

Think it went straight in 

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

this could easily end 1-1 or 3-0.

Like that.

Need to take your chances against Barca. Liverpool were on top for ages at 1-0. Even at 3 down Salah missed a sitter.

With that said, Dembele also missed two late on to completely seal it.

Feel like Liverpool can score but I doubt it's gonna be a 4-0 win at Anfield.

*shrug*

Just now, Hobo said:

Feel like Liverpool can score but I doubt it's gonna be a 4-0 win at Anfield.

*shrug*

Magical European Night at Anfield :shifty:

In all seriousness we are out. I'd just like us to try and beat them at Anfield. No chance we can beat them 3-0 at Anfield. 

Difference tonight was Messi. Theres a reason he's the greatest of all time.

• Like 1