UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Hobo said:

The word Fuck is a much bigger deal to English speakers than to Germans, from what I am told.

I love when Jurgen swears. Its great.

I mean there is a line in my post that suggests I'm joking...

7 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Between Rafa, Milner, Gini, knocking out Salah, powering up set-piece Origi and VVD being possessed by the ghost of Phillippe Albert all season, I'm claiming this as a spritual Champions League win for Newcastle.

A Belgian centre half just put a thirty yarder past Schmeichel. I'm claiming City's title win too.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Colly said:

I mean there is a line in my post that suggests I'm joking...

I know :P

I'm not a football fan, but that was fucking incredible. Watched with my parents, both Liverpool supporters, and my half-brother who isn't, and even he & I were jumping out of our seat cheering. 

That corner will stay in my mind for as long as I live. Incredible stuff.

And, as much as I don't follow football, I don't think there's a better atmosphere in the world than a celebratory Anfield crowd singing "You'll Never Walk Alone".

• Like 5

• Admin

For context on Klopp: 

Jurgen Klopp referred to his players as “absolute fucking monsters of mentality” in his post-match interview with BT Sport’s dishy pitchside reporter Des Kelly. When Des, who I’m sure wasn’t even remotely bothered by Klopp’s profanity issued the token apology, Klopp laughed and invited him to “fine me”.

1 hour ago, MexicoJack said:

Barca might be the biggest bottle jobs in football.

Hold our drink.

• Like 3

After the match was so emotional. It was amazing.  I 100% teared up just as Shaqiri crossed for Gini's 2nd. It was in the air. You could feel something was gonna happen.

Still on for a double :shifty:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDK said:

Still cant believe TAA and his quick corner. That is something you'd expect from a 35 year old veteran.

When Heather is pregnant with Divock Alexander Marriott, he can freely snapchat her and tell her to stop saving chat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, DavidMarrio said:

When Heather is pregnant with Divock Alexander Marriott, he can freely snapchat her and tell her to stop saving chat 

lol, someone called it in whatsapp

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Probably Gazz.

I like to recycle jokes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gazz said:

I like to recycle jokes.

And I'm scouse so I stole it <_<

• Like 3

Yeah, but imagine how many times Klopp had to reload the save to get that result.

• Like 1

Still in a euphoric disbelief this morning. That was incredible watching yesterday. I've been battling flu like symptoms all week, fell asleep during halftime, thankfully woken up in the 49th by the woman getting home. She's never watched a game in her life before we started dating; even she was stunned at what she just watched.

Just amazing

• Like 1