NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

I don't know. LeBron's son is going to private school this Fall in Los Angeles. And not that it's any guarantee, but Las Vegas has the Lakers as the odds on favorite to get him. And if LeBron is going, you betta' believe George is going with him. Because I doubt LeBron would go there alone to deal with this moron teammates. 

I hope Lebron goes to Philly I guess. They are pretty fun to watch and I mean any of the other possibilities means the NBA turns into even more of a hellscape where no one competes with the Warriors. At least this way there would be a chance and I wouldn't have to suffer another 10 years until the Bulls can get better again

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Pooker said:

I could see George going there, as is. No way in hell the Spurs trade them Leonard. Can't see Lebron going there at all.

LeBron and Kawhi are more likely to end up there than George at this point, it appears. 

LeBron has landed in LA...where he owns two homes and spends his offseasons anyway...but ESPN would lead you to believe that he's gonna sign with the Lakers tomorrow.

Yea, I thought George was a goner. They'll be top 5 again in the West, but won't do anything in the playoffs again.

Edit: just saw a tweet that with resigning George and Jermani Grant, the Thunder now have the highest paid team ever, with a tax bill of $130 million, which will be the largest tax bill in NBA history. Insane.

Edited by Pooker

It's weird that whilst whiffing on DJ three years ago was arguably a franchise low point, that dramatic debacle ultimately gave us the building blocks for the future in Dennis Smith Jr and Luka Doncic. And now we even get him on a potentially very favourable 1 year contract that gives us all the more room to play around with for even more possible free agents that might help us out.

I never expected it, but Dirk might get his final playoff run.

Boston has resigned Aaron Baynes, 2 year 11 million. There's step one, now resign Smart. With all the talk of Boston chasing Kawai or Lebron, I really will be happy if we just keep our same team and remain healthy for a change. 

Just now, En Dub said:

Boston has resigned Aaron Baynes, 2 year 11 million. There's step one, now resign Smart. With all the talk of Boston chasing Kawai or Lebron, I really will be happy if we just keep our same team and remain healthy for a change. 

I was thinking the same thing. I'm no Boston fan, but geez, you guys went to Game 7 of the Eastern Finals without two of your best players. If they come back healthy and LeBron may go to the West? That's almost too smooth sailing for the Celtics.