NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

56 minutes ago, Malenko said:

Anthony Davis would get my vote after 3 games but there's a whole season ahead.

They're 1a and 1b for sure. Either of them would have the narrative that voters like if their teams are in contention. 

20 minutes ago, Twist said:

Yeah, people thought Giannis was a lock after the first 6/7 games last year.

Oh, I know. But as someone who has watched him the past few years, there is a difference in his play this year. 

They should have fired him as soon as Lebron left. And traded Love for younger players/draft picks. Even with the east being as bad as it is, they don't stand a chance at the playoffs. 

On 25/10/2018 at 12:02, Maxx said:

Curry would win.

On 25/10/2018 at 12:10, Meacon said:

Despite the fact that Harden will likely shoot it three times more.

OK, but what if they're forced to defend each other? Adds some strategy, can Harden get Curry to foul out on flops before Steph buries him in treys?

3 hours ago, Pooker said:

The referees would explode from not knowing what to do...need to call the foul for Harden since he's a superstar but can't call it on Curry, since he's a superstar.

There'a few referees that I'm sure most, if not all of us, would love to see explode....

• Like 1

At this point, I think him, Curry, and Durant are just toying with teams that dont really provide a challenge to them. I expect Durant to go off for 50 soon. At some point this year, I bet two of them will get 50 in one game. I kinda hope that at one point, all three of them try to get 50.

And at the end of the year, both Durant and Klay are leaving and the Golden State destiny will be over.

2 hours ago, Meacon said:

So Klay Thompson decided he wanted to punish the Bulls tonight, for some raisin. He broke the single-game three-point record. As of right now he has fourteen (14-24) but there's still five minutes left. But they're up by 30, so he may be done for the night. What a thwompin'. 

I was at that game tonight. Timed it well with a holiday in Chicago. First ever NBA game and I witnessed history lol! 

Golden State are incredible though. 92 points in the first half. Klay was automatic until the record was in sight and he was shooting on sight!

• Like 1