NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

I won't stop watching either, mainly because I'm beyond excited to see the Mavericks get back in the saddle again (pun intended) with a team that clearly isn't going to compete, but certainly can get themselves back into that 50+ win range again, and one that has upward mobility with Doncic and DSJ as two huge talents who already seem to be hitting it off well.

I'm fully happy to watch Dirk enjoy his final few seasons in style and avoid any Warriors games like i've done these past years already.

That bit about the Lakers not wanting him at $5.6M is so strange to me. LeBron had publicly complimented him in the past and he has a good relationship with Rondo...not really sure why they wouldn't take the flier at that price considering it doesn't seem like they're doing much else with it. 

• Like 2

He was having an absolutely monster year before he got hurt, so that injury must really be scaring teams off.  I figure Kerr will scheme around whatever his limitations may be.  

5 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

All I can think is the achilles injury is worse than we know? Like I know he's historically really bad in a locker room but you tend to take a flier on a guy that talented if you're planning on contending.

The reasoning being leaked is that they don't have the luxury of waiting on him to heal if it ends up being more towards the All-Star break apparently. 

3 hours ago, Meacxico said:

The Warriors can also easily trade him for peanuts if they need to, and still know they can win the championship. Them taking a flier on him is a total win-win, especially for $5 million.

Oh for sure. A scenario in February where the Warriors see that their bench is pretty thin and they can flip Cousins to a team in the east for that bench help wouldn't shock me, regardless of his health.

My Spurs are totally losing TP, Kawhi and Ginobili this offseason aren't they? :crying:

In other news, Kings have offered Zach Lavine 4 years/$80 M. Genuinely unsure if Chicago will even match it to keep him.

Edited by Tyrone

I am baffled by TP going to Charlotte. Might as well retire :/ 

With no Kawhi and TP, and Manu maybe retiring, I might have to pay attention to college ball to see who we might draft next year, aren't I? 

Oh man, Pop is leaving in two years as well. Shit.

Tony Parker's kind of a piece of shit huh?

11 hours ago, Tyrone said:

My Spurs are totally losing TP, Kawhi and Ginobili this offseason aren't they? :crying:

In other news, Kings have offered Zach Lavine 4 years/$80 M. Genuinely unsure if Chicago will even match it to keep him.

They will.