NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

Agreed, @damsher hatfield. It makes no sense to me. Especially since the Jazz's best two players are people of color. I'm glad that the fan has been banned for life and I hope that with all the talk going on about it, any other fans saying the same or similar things, will suffer the same fate. It has no place in this world, especially at a sporting event.

As a fan of over 20 years, I would hate to have a player not want to come here because of some stupid crap that a fan said in the arena. This isn't the first time something like this has happened here in Utah, but hopefully, its the last.

11 hours ago, DMN said:

Neither has GhostMachine. Lonzo and Ingram are the two most important guys to keep, IMO.

Russ should get fined because a racist jackass yelled racist shit at him? GTFOH.

Ingram, yes. Lonzo, no, unless he learns to play more aggressively. And the reason you've not  heard LaVar much is because most of the media has stopped listening to him. TMZ and a few other places still listen to his shit from time to time, but fortunately he's mostly learned to keep his mouth shut.

Westbrook deserved the fine he got for his actions after said racist jackass yelled racist shit. And I find it laughable that the banned asshat is threatening to sue.

• Like 1

A different Jazz fan has started a GoFundMe to raise $25,000, the same amount Westbrook was fined, to donate it to to Human Rights Campaign Foundation. Plus our owner gave a pretty heartfelt message before tonights game about coming together as a community to never let this happen again. So, if nothing else comes out of it, at least it is nice to know that most people out there aren't like that one "fan" and want to change the world for the better.

It's funny how obsessed Jazz fans still are with him. Every comment I read is a variant of why the Jazz won't sign him. But really, as an end of bench player, he wouldn't be that bad of a pick up for most teams. 

Honestly, Jimmer's legendary status in China is meme worthy, but he's a genuinely skilled shooter and has proved that in the past. His first stint in the NBA was awful, but maybe he's learned to put things together better in his time away from the league.

I doubt it, but he has the same potential as a J.J. Redick or a Kyle Korver, if he's learned to actually be capable off the ball he might actually have a future in the league.

Umm how about average 36 points per game, cause he’s doing that. 

Ah shit, tickets to that game are insanely expensive.  Jimmer Bump is real.

So does Jordan Crawford (he actually had a 42 ppg season) and a few others.

C'mon, you're well aware I meant at NBA level. I meant he needs to show more there. Not in the Chinese league.

If you're a decent/good American player playing NBA starter minutes in a league  where there's a 2 non-asian player limit per team you'll get great stats. Most of them do.

We all knew it was coming, but it's still wild to me that LeBron won't even be in the playoffs this season. It's the first time he won't be in the finals in what, 7 years? The first time he's not in the playoffs at all in I think 15 years? 

I guess he'll probably win it all next year, though, so this is just a break for him.