NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

The league just won't be the same without Dirk or Wade. I've both loved and hated Dirk during his career. Wade was always a pleasure to watch.

Magic stepping down is hilarious. Not telling Buss about it is even better. Just proves that just because you were a great player doesn't mean you can put together a great team.

43 minutes ago, Maxx said:

How could you ever hate Dirk?  Wade was a pompous, arrogant ass plenty of times throughout his career.

Mainly for his play against the Jazz. I can remember quite a few times Dirk had a dirty foul on either Matt Harping and Andrei Kirilenko. And all the great games he had against us.

The Pistons are going to the playoffs (to get swept). 

Thank god though, I’m so sick of being bad but not bad enough to get a top three pick. 

Could be good experience for the young guys. So...Luke Kennard basically. Drummond too I guess. Too bad Griffin has been hurt as he’s been incredible this year but if he can’t get right for the playoffs we won’t even have a shot at making things interesting.

Thanks to Denver and Portland both winning tonight, Houston has dropped to fourth and will face the Jazz in the first round.

As a Jazz fan, I'm actually happy about this. Facing Portland would have been easier to move on to the second round, but if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.

What a night of basketball. Curry was insane, the Beverly / KD thing was weird AF, Brooklyn upsetting Philly was super fun, and my god, DJ Augustin. Ice cold clutch shot, amazing.

Spurs going one up on the road made me so freaking happy.

I have the Spurs beating the Nuggets. Nets will provide the 76ers with a tough series but I doubt they win more than one more game. If Lowry doesn't have any more bad games, the Magic won't win another game.

13 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Walton was a scapegoat. He didn't deserve to be fired. Their next head coach is going to be Lebron James. (ie, they're going to sign someone who lets Lebron do whatever he wants.)

I mean Ty Lue seems to already be the main choice for the job, so yeah, LeGM looking out for his boys.

I may be wrong, but I've got a feeling the Warriors aren't going to repeat. No clue who will actually win, but a gut feeling says it won't be them.

(Would love to see whichever team wins the OKC-Portland matchup in the Finals, but don't see that happening, either.)

Clippers got lucky last night, I don't see them winning another game. Houston has the firepower but I don't know if they can contain them on defense. Still not buying Harden as a defender. OKC or Portland don't stand a chance.

If the Bucks can blaze through the East in as few games as possible and the Warriors get stuck playing to six or seven games in every round, they might be able to pull off the upset. But that's the closet i can see to the Warriors losing this year.