NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

9 hours ago, Maxx said:

I'm sure there's a reason for this, but I'm just laughing at how much it reminds me of the guy I knew who just fucking hated Eric Snow for no real reason.

He trashed Utah, both the team and the community, after he was traded out of here. Liked him his first few years here, but he quickly turned into a diva who didn't want to do what was asked of him. Great talent but massive diva.

1 hour ago, Eric Buschenhagen said:

The NBA continues to be rigged.  News at 11.

Yep. Fully expecting Rudy Gobert to get a fine after his tweet about it. Warriors win again, Lakers get the first pick. Next year will be Lakers/Warriors in the Western Conference Finals.

I've watched too much Warriors and Rockets to still feel excited about them, I guess. There's loads of talent there, obviously, but I've seen so much of it... Also it doesn't help it's pretty much all mainstream media talks about. It's as if we were talking NBA finals right there.

Anyway, Bucks and Sixers haven't been this good in a long time so the novelty is still there. Celtics are playing much better now than in the regular season. Raptors are usually better in the regular season than in the playoffs but they have a better team this year. I don't know. I don't think I've cared this much about the east in a long time. It's not just waiting til LeBron leads someone to the finals, anymore.

Can you still feel excited about the Warriors if you're not from the Bay area? Sure, I guess. I'm just not on the edge of my seat anymore.

5 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I am probably butchering his name but Siakem on the Raptors is a lot of fun to watch. He is throwing down crazy dunks even though Toronto is getting beat down

He's a lot of fun. He has also only played for eight years or something.

1 hour ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

The Raptors did not look good last night. 

Kyle Lowry has not looked good this series at all. Siakam and Leonard both have, but Lowry is going to play himself out of a contract.