NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

On 03/05/2019 at 22:45, Benjamin said:

Giannis is a monster.

He sure is.

I admit to being a little worried after Game 1 but I'm glad to see that was just a blip. It will be interesting to see who makes it out of the other East matchup because the Bucks played well against the Raptors all year and Giannis loves getting up for games against Embiid. I expect either to be a little tougher than Boston has been, though. 

Edited by livid

It's a shame because Boston is a great team in and of itself. Doesn't seem like we'll be getting the 4 series of 6 games that I thought we would be this season (granted, the Warriors / Houston games have been shit and I wish they'd both exit the playoffs now).

Boston has basically given up, and Kyrie needs to be driven out of town ASAP.   At this point, it's painfully obvious he doesn't want to be here and it's dragging down the rest of the team.

It'll be nice to see the Knicks overpay him and also get KD and then at best get wiped out in the first round of the playoffs, cause it'll be a shitshow.

3 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

Boston has basically given up, and Kyrie needs to be driven out of town ASAP.   At this point, it's painfully obvious he doesn't want to be here and it's dragging down the rest of the team.

It'll be nice to see the Knicks overpay him and also get KD and then at best get wiped out in the first round of the playoffs, cause it'll be a shitshow.

How y'all liking Gordon Hayward out there? 

3 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

It’ll be incredibly nice! I forgot they even played basketball this late in the year.

Every story about Kyrie is about how profoundly unhappy he is, how he can't deal with the way people talk about him, how he wants to lead but can't really lead because he just comes across like a jerk, and such. He's at the stage of his career where people are just not gonna mesh well with him. Taking a guy like Durant who, at least in terms of dealing with criticism and being happy, is just like Kyrie is such a disaster waiting to happen. I hope Zion doesn't wind up there, the situation might ruin his development.

Kyrie and Durant both have trouble dealing with the media. I don't see how they think things will be any better in New York. If anything, it'll be worse and they will both hate the pressure of playing in New York.

And I can't to watch it unfold. It'll be beautiful. 

• Like 2

On 07/05/2019 at 18:29, damsher hatfield said:

Every story about Kyrie is about how profoundly unhappy he is, how he can't deal with the way people talk about him, how he wants to lead but can't really lead because he just comes across like a jerk, and such. He's at the stage of his career where people are just not gonna mesh well with him. Taking a guy like Durant who, at least in terms of dealing with criticism and being happy, is just like Kyrie is such a disaster waiting to happen. I hope Zion doesn't wind up there, the situation might ruin his development.

Kyrie and KD are going to despise each other.

I hope for nothing but athletic failure for Kyrie. His ego is peak LeBron at its worst, without the actual elite talent of LeBron. He's nowhere near the elite player he thinks he is.