NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

Warriors in 4 over the Blazers, Bucks in 6 over the Raptors. Warriors in 5 over the Bucks.

Durant peaces out for New York, Klay leaves for the Lakers. Lakers get "lucky" and get the first pick in the drafting, selecting Zion. Media starts hyping Lakers/Warriors/Knicks.

I'm still buzzing from that game. I wasn't able to watch as many Raptors games this year - a combination of the regular season not meaning much and having older toddlers leaving me less time - and almost forgot why I liked basketball.

Heart was pounding the whole game!

• Like 1

Really happy to see the East end up being Bucks/Raptors, its an incredibly welcome and refreshing change.  Sure, the Warriors are still probably going to roll through whoever advances, but its much more fun to watch these teams than it is to see LeBron trying to drag his latest collection of misfit toys to a victory.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

PELS WIN HAHAHAHAHA

Davis & Zion would be absolue insanity. They'd be one of the greatest duos in NBA history.

Too bad Davis is all but pretty much gone. Zion will be a good replacement for him, however.

I'm extremely shocked the Lakers didnt get the first pick. Not surprised that they still moved up and got the fourth pick. They will probably end up trading it for Davis.