UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Lineker

Rangers behind after 43 seconds... Good work, Stevie G.

And just now, Willian puts Chelsea 1-0 up at PAOK. Hooray!

Giant political banner across the TV-facing side of the PAOK stadium: "Macedonia is one and only and it's here".

Honestly, shut up and let the existing Macedonia have their country in peace.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, Morata is a mess. I'm starting to feel bad comparing him back to Torres, because Torres scored 22 goals in that season we won the Europa League and I can see no way Morata gets anything near that this year.

Edit: On that note, Giroud is being brought on for the last 10+ minutes. :lol: Oh dear.

4-2 finish is a good result but it's still annoying to be conceding like that. Sokratis has been really good and Iwobi was as well to be fair to him. Lichtsteiner at fault for the first but the last kick of the ball being a goal makes me sad. Haven't really been able to get a read on Leno cos he didn't really have anything else to do.

11 hours ago, Kaney said:

4-2 finish is a good result but it's still annoying to be conceding like that. Sokratis has been really good and Iwobi was as well to be fair to him. Lichtsteiner at fault for the first but the last kick of the ball being a goal makes me sad. Haven't really been able to get a read on Leno cos he didn't really have anything else to do.

How 4-2nate

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal and Celtic both ahead early in their ties thanks to very early goals. Salzburg are a good team so it'll be a great result if Celtic hold on.

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Hazard is out of the BATE game with a back problem.

Yeah, from when he got hacked down by Ashley Young with zero consequence. <_<

...I mean, he would have been benched for the BATE game anyway, but it could still be awkward if we *once again* required him to bail the rest of the team out in the second half.