UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Rosenborg round out Celtic's group. Celtic already overcame them in the Champions League qualifiers earlier this summer, funnily enough.

Celtic played them in qualifiers last year as well ffs.

Couple of bad away trips but shouldn't really be a hassle for Arsenal in fairness.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Who on earth are Vorskla?

They were in Europa League a few years ago. You may have missed it since Arsenal used to play ECL football those days. 

Also, Videoton has actually been in a Uefa Cup final, but that was long ago. :P

You people clearly don't play enough FM. :P

• Like 1

• Admin

Group A
Bayer Leverkusen
Ludogorets
FC Zurich
AEK Larnaca

Group B
Red Bull Salzburg
Celtic
RB Leipzig
Rosenborg

Group C
Zenit St Petersburg
FC Copenhagen
Bordeaux
Slavia Prague

Group D
Anderlecht
Fenerbache
Dinamo Zagreb
Spartak Tranava

Group E
Arsenal
Sporting
Qarabag
FC Vorskla

Group F
Olympiakos
Milan
Real Betis
Dudelange

Group G
Villarreal
Rapid Vienna
Spartak Moscow
Rangers

Group H
Lazio
Marseille
Frankfurt
Apollon Limassol

Group I
Besiktas
Genk
Malmo
Sarpsborg

Group J
Sevilla
Krasnodar
Standard Liege
Akhisharspor

Group K
Dynamo Kiev
FC Astana
Rennes
Jablonec

Group L
Chelsea
PAOK
BATE Borisov
Vidi FC

• Like 1

Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not be able to play in away match against Qarabag as Azerbaijan currently have a ban on any Armenian's entering the country. 

It also means he would miss the final if Arsenal were to make it as the final is being held in Baku.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liam Mk2 said:

It’s funny because Arsenal are the only club that want a minimum top four finish every season.

They even have the 4th most expensive pie and pint combo in the prem.

55 minutes ago, MDK said:

They even have the 4th most expensive pie and pint combo in the prem.

That honestly shocks me, as the prices for food etc at the Emirates is disgusting. 

On the subject, I still don’t understand why people wait to get to the stadium to eat overpriced food. It makes zero sense to me. It’s like £8 for a cheap frankfurter in an almost stale roll at the Emirates, and people pay it!

48 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

That honestly shocks me, as the prices for food etc at the Emirates is disgusting. 

On the subject, I still don’t understand why people wait to get to the stadium to eat overpriced food. It makes zero sense to me. It’s like £8 for a cheap frankfurter in an almost stale roll at the Emirates, and people pay it!

I get a KFC and some Polish beer and have that in the park before an Orient game.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lineker said:

Two Chelsea fans have been injured in an attack by suspected rival fans in Thessaloniki, Greece.

Fuck sake.

In a way I'm disappointed that this competition is no longer on Channel 5, because there would be something fucking poetic about returning to this competition after a 5th-place PL finish with an away trip in Greece, kicking off at 5:55pm on Channel 5.

• Like 1