EWR July 2018 Update

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Thanks for giving Omega a boost in over and brawling. I also appreciate you putting these updates out consistently.

I noticed Omega's finisher is still misspelled. It should be One Winged Angel. If you could fix that, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Staff member Matt Cappoteli (spelled as Capotelli) passed away and will need removed.

Edited by Mancuerda

19 hours ago, DoubleJ13 said:

Add a roster split of ELITE to AAA.  Add Taurus, Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, LA Park, Electroshock, Zeuxis, Trauma I, Trauma II, Laredo Kid, & Golden Magic to AAA under the ELITE roster split.

Remove MVP from MLW, he left there.

I'm unsure on adding ELITE as a roster split as AAA is already a bloated roster in game and ELITE is its own promotion but has been off/on and mostly of the talent of whichever group they align with along with various indy guys. In 2015/6, it was CMLL but now it is AAA. In fact I believe Caristico was re-introduced to CMLL through debuting on ELITE. In the past it was added to CMLL because whomever did the updates at that point, didn't want to add another promotion... I'll add those used on AAA shows I added Teddy and Taurus because they are a part of MAD, LA Par-K I'll add because I believe he is booked on TripleMania and I think Laredo Kid is already in AAA.

I altered Honor Rising to Fighting Spirit Unleashed and added Lion's Break Project 1 as New Japan events.

Remove Afa Jr from ROH, he did a dark match & nothing else.

Remove Bob Evans from ROH, he hasn't been there this year.

Remove Britt Baker from ROH, she hasn't been there this year.

Remove QT Marshall from ROH, he made 1 appearence this year.

Remove Scarlett Bordeaux from ROH, she hasn't been around in a year there.

Remove Simon Grimm from ROH, he hasn't been there this year.

Add Brian Milonas to ROH as a lower midcard heel.

Punishment Martinez birth info is February & 36.

Josh Woods birth info is July & 30.

Add John E Bravo and Harry D as the Refs for Impact wrestling as 65 and 60 respectively. 

Brandon Tolle and Kris Levin can be moved from WWN and Chikara to Impact as refs as well. (They still do those companies but Impact is the biggest company they work for)

Edited by jmac7164

15 minutes ago, EWFan2004 said:

And Impact needs a staff overhaul, too. They got no refs in-game! 😂

Who exactly is their ref crew? I can't recall finding any... I remember having to check if the Brians (Hebner and Stiffler) were still there the last time I overhauled it.

Apparently Kris Levin, Brandon Tolle and Joe E. Bravo are three. I think Bravo was in past games (if not staff already) while Levin and Tolls I think are or were with CZW. Oh my... JEEZ-US!!! Now that I see they were with WWN and Chikara, I still refuse to relinquish the JEEZ-US!...

Edited by mkpunk
  • Haha 1

On 16/07/2018 at 01:40, Bunkhouse Buck said:

Chikara Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Danjerhawk is the new Young Lions Cup Champion

This and many title changes have been noted. I am also looking to add RISE and SMASH Wrestling into the game this month. For now the ELITE talent in AAA will be those who have fully appeared in AAA so far since ELITE haven't run "official shows" since announcing the cross promotion.

I'm looking to add a few workers into the game name Idris Abraham, Kotto Brazil, Myron Reed, Ricky Martinez, Saive Al Sabah, Tony Deppan and XO Lishus whom I may need help with stat wise. If anyone can help with any, I would appreciate it. The rest I have older games for or can do myself. Please and thank you.

4 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Who exactly is their ref crew? I can't recall finding any... I remember having to check if the Brians (Hebner and Stiffler) were still there the last time I overhauled it.

Apparently Kris Levin, Brandon Tolle and Joe E. Bravo are three. I think Bravo was in past games (if not staff already) while Levin and Tolls I think are or were with CZW. Oh my... JEEZ-US!!! Now that I see they were with WWN and Chikara, I still refuse to relinquish the JEEZ-US!...

Per their Wikipedia page...

Brandon Tolle Brandon Tolle  
Harry D. Harry Demerjian  
John E. Bravo John Mellnick  
Marc Harris Marc Harris  
Riley Kris Levin

10 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I found that as I double checked. I'll see which promotions also need refs if they are doubled (say Riley/Kris Levin) I could always make a double for him too. I forget how many refs CHIKARA has plus I might need to make Bryce a worker as well...

On 24/07/2018 at 01:45, EWFan2004 said:

At Slammiversary they only used Brandon Tolle, John E Bravo, Kris Levin and Harry D they were also the 4 Ref's who ran a Referee Seminar at Battle Arts Academy on Saturday. Other than Wikipedia and can't seem to find a connection to Mark Harris.

2 minutes ago, thebrettclark said:

There's a couple of wrestlers that I'd like to be considered for addition. What would you need? I've been away from EWR for a while and this forum and I don't remember the protocol. 

Who were they? The main thing is to post stats, promotions, moves, etc.

Spoiler

Name: 
Short Name: 
Birthmonth/Age: 
Nationality: American/Australian/British/Canadian/European/Japanese/Mexican/Other
Weight: Heavyweight/Lightweight
Wages: $,000 
Contract: Written/Open/None
Touring With: AJPW/Battle Arts/BJPW/FMW/Michinoku/NJPW/NOAH/None/Osaka/Pride/Toryumon/World Japan/WMF/Zero-One
Employer #1: 
Roster Split: 
Disposition: Face/Heel/Tweener
Card Position: Main Event/Upper Midcard/Midcard/Lower Midcard/Opener/Jobber/Manager/Non-Worker/Developmental Deal
Gimmick: 
Employer #2: 
Roster Split: 
Card Position: Main Event/Upper Midcard/Midcard/Lower Midcard/Opener/Jobber/Manager/Non-Worker/Developmental Deal
Gimmick: 
Employer #3: 
Roster Split: 
Gimmick: 
Stats: ////////
Ticked: High Spots/Shooting Ability/Fonz Factor/Superstar Look/Diva/Menacing/Annoucer/Booker/Trainer
Finishers:  (Corner/Ground/Impact/Submission/Top Rope/Top Rope Standing),  (Corner/Ground/Impact/Submission/Top Rope/Top Rope Standing)

Curt Stallion, Jake Something, Marko Stunt, O’Shay Edwards, Cabana Man Dan, Nick Iggy, Kerry Awful, Tripp Cassidy, Dominic Garrini, Joey Lynch, Kevin Ku, Eddy Only, Donovan Danehausen, Mance Warner, Jake Parnell are the ones I’ve seen and would like to see added. 

Im not great at compiling/predicting stats but I’ll give it a whirl. 

14 hours ago, thebrettclark said:

Curt Stallion, Jake Something, Marko Stunt, O’Shay Edwards, Cabana Man Dan, Nick Iggy, Kerry Awful, Tripp Cassidy, Dominic Garrini, Joey Lynch, Kevin Ku, Eddy Only, Donovan Danehausen, Mance Warner, Jake Parnell are the ones I’ve seen and would like to see added. 

Im not great at compiling/predicting stats but I’ll give it a whirl. 

Garrini was added about the time he joined EVOLVE.

Parnell I believe is in as Little Viking.

I've been looking to add the Carnies (Iggy and Awful) but they always seem to fall in the cracks and I don't have stats for them. The rest I would do. I have to double check if any were in older updates.