Hulkster2001

WWF King Of The Ring 1993 tournament bracket

Here are the matches for the first round.

Bret Hart v. Razor Ramon
Diesel (w/ Shawn Michaels) v. The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer)
Bam Bam Bigelow v. Kamala
Jim Duggan v. Owen Hart
Bob Backlund vs. The Narcissist Lex Luger (w/ Bobby Heenan)

Make it look like this.

KOTR937.jpg

Edited by Hulkster2001

ADG    1,472

That's one match too many for the first round to make it look like that bracket.

• Like 1

ADG    1,472

No, that's what I mean. The style of it doesn't work. You've got FIVE first round matches, that means two semi-finals and a fifth person, then two advance from that into a final and that same fifth person who is now a third person. You need to explain how you're working the tournament. Who is wrestling who in the next round if they get through? Who is getting the bye? Are they getting a bye? Is one semi-final a triple threat?

Oh ok, Bret's getting the bye. Also I just want the first round matches not the entire tournament.

iAmRockyFeller    2,266

But to draw up the graphic, we'd need to know how every round would be played out. Not who is in them, just how.
For example. Bret is obviously winning and he is getting the bye the following round.
Does this mean he automatically has qualified for the finals? and is the final going to be a triple Threat? Is there another round inserted in there somewhere?
Do the finalists (disregarding Hart's position) battle out for a chance to fight Bret in the Final 1v1?
etcetcetc

Oh ok. Diesel and Taker ends in a double countout,  Bam Bam over Kamala, Owen over Jim, and Luger over Backlund.

Then Diesel over Bam Bam, and Luger over Owen

Bam Bam goes over Luger and then Bret goes over Bam Bam to win the tournament.

ADG    1,472

That still makes no sense...Diesel/Taker ends with no winner, then Diesel gets back into the tournament and beats Bam Bam, who then moves on despite losing and beats Luger, but then loses to Bret in the final? 

• Like 1

Owen    4,317
1 hour ago, Hulkster2001 said:

crap, nevermind. just forget it.

Couldn't just you just adjust it a little, with Bam Bam getting a bye into the semis due to the double count out?

Owen    4,317

Right.

iAmRockyFeller    2,266

Using these instructions,

On 08/07/2018 at 23:54, Hulkster2001 said:

Oh ok. Diesel and Taker ends in a double countout,  Bam Bam over Kamala, Owen over Jim, and Luger over Backlund.

Then Diesel over Bam Bam, and Luger over Owen

Bam Bam goes over Luger and then Bret goes over Bam Bam to win the tournament.

and knowing Bret has the match against Razor and isn't mentioned again until the final, and putting bret/razor into a qualifier, the ned graphic would look like this
65af6cd76e83dd8ea4dad2c5868c5549.png

Or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Ok this is my dumb falt. I should've explained it better.

Bret/Razor

Taker/Diesel

Bam Bam/ Kamala

Duggan/Owen

Backlund/Luger

Bret over Razor, Taker v. Diesel ends in double countout, Bam Bam over Kamala, Owen over Duggan, and Luger over Backlund.

Bret over Bam Bam and Luger over Owen

Then in the finals it's Bret and Luger.

(Only now do I realize Bret won't get a BYE. :/)  

Owen    4,317
5 hours ago, Hulkster2001 said:

Ok this is my dumb falt. I should've explained it better.

Bret/Razor

Taker/Diesel

Bam Bam/ Kamala

Duggan/Owen

Backlund/Luger

Bret over Razor, Taker v. Diesel ends in double countout, Bam Bam over Kamala, Owen over Duggan, and Luger over Backlund.

So where would the winner of Taker/Diesel have ended up if it didn't end in a draw? Would they have gone into a triple threat with Bret and Bam Bam?

Owen    4,317
5 minutes ago, Ms. Croatian Destroyer said:

I don't think Taker vs. Diesel is a King of the Ring match. :P

It would certainly make things easier if it wasn't!

SeanD McMahon    14,482

Okay, I think I have it.

Kotor.png

Okay, so you have the original four tournament matches on the left. Then you have match number five, Diesel and Shawn Michaels vs Taker and Paul Bearer.

As per Hulkster, Bret gets a bye to the final.

And as per Owen's suggestion, Bam Bam also gets a bye to the final.

So since this is around the time of Fake Taker, once Taker defeats Diesel, he has to fight Fake Taker.

Then once Taker gets to the final, it's him and a mystery partner against Bret and Bam Bam, with the winner being the King Of The Ring 1993.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Faker Taker wasn't around in 1993. HBK and Bearer are managers not tag team partners.

On 11/07/2018 at 08:36, Hulkster2001 said:

Bret/Razor

Taker/Diesel

Bam Bam/ Kamala

Duggan/Owen

Backlund/Luger

HarshMillennium    2,131
15 minutes ago, Hulkster2001 said:

Faker Taker wasn't around in 1993. HBK and Bearer are managers not tag team partners.

It's a tournament... why would you start off with five first round matches? That makes no sense. It needs to be an even number.

I suggest taking the first round matches and multiplying them by five. Then add Fake Undertaker vs Fake Kane for storyline continuity. Then there'll be a real King of the Ring tournament. 

Owen    4,317
1 hour ago, Hulkster2001 said:

fake kane? Kane's not in the WWF in 93! Neither was Faker taker! He was in 94.

If you're going to want someone to actually make this graphic, you're going to have to make it clearer, because even when you tried to explain it in detail it made little sense. Draw up a rough outline of what you want in Paint or something and you'll be more likely to get what you need.