WWF King Of The Ring 1993 tournament bracket

Hulkster2001

Here are the matches for the first round.

Bret Hart v. Razor Ramon
Diesel (w/ Shawn Michaels) v. The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer)
Bam Bam Bigelow v. Kamala
Jim Duggan v. Owen Hart
Bob Backlund vs. The Narcissist Lex Luger (w/ Bobby Heenan)

Make it look like this.

KOTR937.jpg

Edited by Hulkster2001

No, that's what I mean. The style of it doesn't work. You've got FIVE first round matches, that means two semi-finals and a fifth person, then two advance from that into a final and that same fifth person who is now a third person. You need to explain how you're working the tournament. Who is wrestling who in the next round if they get through? Who is getting the bye? Are they getting a bye? Is one semi-final a triple threat?

But to draw up the graphic, we'd need to know how every round would be played out. Not who is in them, just how.
For example. Bret is obviously winning and he is getting the bye the following round.
Does this mean he automatically has qualified for the finals? and is the final going to be a triple Threat? Is there another round inserted in there somewhere?
Do the finalists (disregarding Hart's position) battle out for a chance to fight Bret in the Final 1v1?
etcetcetc

That still makes no sense...Diesel/Taker ends with no winner, then Diesel gets back into the tournament and beats Bam Bam, who then moves on despite losing and beats Luger, but then loses to Bret in the final? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hulkster2001 said:

crap, nevermind. just forget it.

Couldn't just you just adjust it a little, with Bam Bam getting a bye into the semis due to the double count out?

Using these instructions,

On 08/07/2018 at 23:54, Hulkster2001 said:

Oh ok. Diesel and Taker ends in a double countout,  Bam Bam over Kamala, Owen over Jim, and Luger over Backlund.

Then Diesel over Bam Bam, and Luger over Owen

Bam Bam goes over Luger and then Bret goes over Bam Bam to win the tournament.

and knowing Bret has the match against Razor and isn't mentioned again until the final, and putting bret/razor into a qualifier, the ned graphic would look like this
65af6cd76e83dd8ea4dad2c5868c5549.png

Or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Ok this is my dumb falt. I should've explained it better.

Bret/Razor

Taker/Diesel

Bam Bam/ Kamala

Duggan/Owen

Backlund/Luger

Bret over Razor, Taker v. Diesel ends in double countout, Bam Bam over Kamala, Owen over Duggan, and Luger over Backlund.

Bret over Bam Bam and Luger over Owen

Then in the finals it's Bret and Luger.

(Only now do I realize Bret won't get a BYE. :/)  

5 hours ago, Hulkster2001 said:

Ok this is my dumb falt. I should've explained it better.

Bret/Razor

Taker/Diesel

Bam Bam/ Kamala

Duggan/Owen

Backlund/Luger

Bret over Razor, Taker v. Diesel ends in double countout, Bam Bam over Kamala, Owen over Duggan, and Luger over Backlund.

Bret over Bam Bam and Luger over Owen

Then in the finals it's Bret and Luger.

So where would the winner of Taker/Diesel have ended up if it didn't end in a draw? Would they have gone into a triple threat with Bret and Bam Bam?