Bunch of Diary Logos

ADG

Hello one and all,

Coming cap in hand to people more creative in this realm than myself for a bunch of favours. Hoping one (or several) of you fine folk will make me some PNG logos for upcoming PPV events in my new TNA diary. It's set in 2002 so if you could use the era-specific logo that'd be wonderful but beyond that go nuts! Events I have coming up I could do with logos for are:

International Incident Scars & Stripes ; Brawl on the BayouXtravaganza Maximum Impact ; Collision Course ; Once More With Feeling ; World Women's Invitational ; Road to Glory ; Big Trouble in Little Rock ; Hardcore Havoc ; The Fight Before Christmas ; One Night in New York and NWA 54th Anniversary Show

Also if anybody would like to make a graphic for a segment called Around the Alliance with "Mean" Gene Okerlund feel free to do that too! :) 

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

On 07/07/2018 at 13:23, ADG said:

Hello one and all,

Coming cap in hand to people more creative in this realm than myself for a bunch of favours. Hoping one (or several) of you fine folk will make me some PNG logos for upcoming PPV events in my new TNA diary. It's set in 2002 so if you could use the era-specific logo that'd be wonderful but beyond that go nuts! Events I have coming up I could do with logos for are:

International Incident Scars & Stripes ; Brawl on the BayouXtravaganza Maximum Impact ; Collision Course ; Once More With Feeling ; World Women's Invitational ; Road to Glory ; Big Trouble in Little Rock ; Hardcore Havoc ; The Fight Before Christmas ; One Night in New York and NWA 54th Anniversary Show

Also if anybody would like to make a graphic for a segment called Around the Alliance with "Mean" Gene Okerlund feel free to do that too! :) 

Thanks in advance! 

Has anyone done any of these yet? If not I can get on it tomorrow night.

extrav1.png

extrav2.png

extrav3.png

NWA 54th Anniversary Show

Once More With Feeling

Brawl on the Bayou

These are all ones I have zero ideas for. The rest I think I can do something for.

• Like 1

Annnnd I think I'm out of ideas. someone else will have to cover the rest.

• Like 1

I like all of those except Little Rock; I feel like it would work better more monochrome, the font.

• Like 1

Or greyscale. The texture I think is fine but if you dial back the color and it's still tough to read maybe dial it back?

That's just, like, my opinion man.