The 1000 Game Challenge

TEOL

Well I forgot to tell anyone I was streaming today, and as a result when my mic cut out after five minutes there was no one around to tell me to fix it until like twenty minutes later, but shut up I'm new at this!

On 12/07/2018 at 23:44, Ollie said:

For Nier? Hell no. The game doesn't even start until the third playthrough. 

I ended up pushing on and going for a second playthrough, with mixed results but I've committed to it now. Ended up making this video like an hour longer than it otherwise would have been!

So now that I've quit NieR Automata (not that I didn't complete it, I just didn't put up with its bullshit any further) it's on to game 2: Danganronpa! A game I know I can finish because I have in the past!

• Like 1

I meant to say this before, but I popped into the stream for a few minutes yesterday and after watching some of the VOD, you probably need to turn the game volume down a bit. It overpowers your voice. What are you using to record? OBS?

1 hour ago, Cloud Was A Racecar Driver said:

I meant to say this before, but I popped into the stream for a few minutes yesterday and after watching some of the VOD, you probably need to turn the game volume down a bit. It overpowers your voice. What are you using to record? OBS?

Yeah OBS. I'll try adjusting it a bit next time. I don't want people not to hear my beautiful voice.

9 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Hire Cloudy to make a highlights video for you! I can't devote hours to watching you game!

You hire Cloudy to do it or you devote the hours!

• 2 weeks later...

Finished my playthrough of Danganronpa, hosted another free game giveaway and selected game three using the wheel of decisions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I stopped posting updates in here since people didn't seem super interested, but since I'm still going strong and need 20 more followers to hit affiliate (and the current followers list contains a fair few EWBers) I will mention again that this is a thing. I'm up to game 17 now, OneShot, which I'm going to stream in probably a couple of hours

P.S. There are still fabulous prizes to be won