The 1000 Game Challenge

TEOL

14 minutes ago, The Evil Overlord said:

So I stopped posting updates in here since people didn't seem super interested, but since I'm still going strong and need 20 more followers to hit affiliate (and the current followers list contains a fair few EWBers) I will mention again that this is a thing. I'm up to game 17 now, OneShot, which I'm going to stream in probably a couple of hours

P.S. There are still fabulous prizes to be won

What does affiliate mean in this context?

1 minute ago, Liam said:

What does affiliate mean in this context?

It's the level you have to reach on Twitch in order for your channel to be eligible for monetisation. Which I imagine will be pennies in my case but still, it'd be nice to have.

• Like 1

Oh that would be awesome, I tried to watch the Stream yesterday but the gameplay kept hanging.

On 15/10/2018 at 08:04, SeanDMan said:

Oh that would be awesome, I tried to watch the Stream yesterday but the gameplay kept hanging.

You have a vested interest in strongarming people into following me then, get on it.

https://streamlabs.com/streamlabs-obs

I was using this while I was goofing around with streaming last night. It's OBS and Streamlabs integrated into one package, and it's worth it (it's free). It's also really easy to use.